114

‼️ Trigger Warning ‼️

Attempted suicide.
___________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Taehyung!" Namjoon called out as he swung the basement door open to see both Jin and Hoseok, nervously sitting down on the dinning table.

Namjoon closed the door behind, gulping a little as he stepped further inside the room,"Where did Taehyung go?" He asked out, already dreading the answer.

Jin sighed, not even wanting to remember the interaction he just had with Taehyung.

The youngest Kim had looked out of his mind as he had shoved past Jin, unstable beyond compare.

"Jin Hyung? Please answer me" Namjoon  whispered out again anxiously, for the first time afraid Taehyung might do something to himself if he didn't get to him fast enough.

"He looked enraged.." Hoseok softly uttered out from the other side of the table, gaining Namjoon's attention.

Hoseok was still a bit shaken up, the thought of being in Taehyung's presence scared him, he slowly looked up at Namjoon who was waiting for him to continue before speaking again,"And he said not to follow him otherwise he'd do something bad to hu-hurt us" He uttered out shaking a bit.

Hoseok remember how Taehyung had glared at him and his sister when he had uttered the last part. He looked so terrifying that Yoona, Hoseok's little sister had started crying out of fear and Hoseok had to go and console her in the toy room before leaving her there to play with the toys.

Namjoon rubbed his face with his palms in frustrating before taking a seat beside Jin, deciding to pour himself a glass of water.

"The Jeon did not kill her" He softly mumbled, instantly alarming Jin who was sitting beside him.

"What?!" Jin gasped out, a little mortified,"What do you mean?!" He asked out, unwilling to believe the new information.

Namjoon nodded solemnly, a little tense himself,"The Park just told us that the bullet Jeon fired did not hit her, an assassin shot her" He whisper, his throat drying up.

Jin's pupils started to shake as he heard Namjoon out,"So you're saying we're keeping innocent people as hostage here and torturing them..?" He gasped out, his eyes turning glassy, as the weight of the situation rolled over his shoulders.

"Innocent?" Namjoon asked, a bittersweet smile gracing his lips,"From which angle are they innocent? One missed the shot and another watched her get shot and dragged off" He hissed out, sharply turning to give Jin's terrified face a hard glare.

"Just because they failed to kill her doesn't mean they're innocent, it's still an attempt to murder! What if the bullet had hit her, huh? Exactly." He hissed out, standing up and leaving the kitchen to go upstairs.

Jin sniffled a bit, confusion and moral dilemma swirling within him.

Hoseok silently stood up to go stand behind Jin, silently giving him a firm squeeze on his shoulder, hoping to comfort him.

Jin was glad Hoseok was there with him, in the chaos, he seemed to be the only source of calm and normalcy.

Jin put his hand over Hoseok's hand over his shoulder, hoping the other understood he was thankful for the other's presence.
_____________________________

Taehyung sat in an empty park, drinking away the bottle of soju he had just bought.

Everything was too much for him. He was definitely not in his right mind.

He trusted Jimin, he really did. He even fought with Namjoon for him and how did that turn out?

Taehyung smiled as he thought about it. The situation just seemed so funny to him, he could not do anything else other than just laugh at the circumstances.

Everytime he thought he knew what was happening, knew what was right, knew who was innocent, fate came back around to cruelly laugh at his face.

Taehyung thought that maybe if he laughed along with it, it might act kinder next time.

But the important question was, did Taehyung even want there to be another 'next time'?

The past few ones have been damaging enough. Seriously, what else was even there to take away from him? He had nothing. No one.

He was all alone. All alone at the pit bottom.

The people he thought he could trust were all backstabbing traitors. Everything enraged Taehyung.

Why did he trust them? Why did he waste so much time on them? What was he even doing?

That's an interesting question, what was he doing? What's his purpose? Why was he still alive?

Unanswered questions.

Vaguely Taehyung thought that it was better to just end his life as well. What was the point of continuing to live? It was all useless anyway.

Nodding to himself in a drunken haze, Taehyung slowly got up from his seat and wobbled towards the pond.

As he was walking towards it, a vague lullaby came to his mind that his mother often used to sing around the house when he was a child.

He had no idea why but he suddenly had the urge to start singing that song.

"When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be~" He sang out in a low voice, his feet already resting on the edge of the pond.

"Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me~" He sang further, dipping his leg in a little before fully jumping in.

"Qué se-será, será
Wha-whatever will be, will b-be~" He tried to sing as he swam further into the middle of the pond, his teeth started to chatter due to the cold water, the night time ambience only making it more eerie and scarier.

"The fu-future's not ours to se-see~" He sang finally letting himself just float on the water as he slowly looked around one last time.

"Qué será, será
What will be, will be~" He finally sang the last two lines he remembered. He stayed afloat for a little while longer, looking around, soaking in the peace.

He smiled up at the sky before taking a deep breath and plunging his head underwater.
_____________________________

A/n :- I'm terribly sorry if this chapter triggered anyone. Please remember you are loved and your feelings matter, if you're unhappy or not doing good mentally, please reach out to your closest friends and family 💜

Thank you very much for reading, voting and commenting until now guys.

Love ya all!!! ❤❤❤