02 : The Plan

Third Person's P.O.V :-

A phone started vibrating, indicating someone was calling. A hand reached out to pick the phone up.

"Hello?" A voice spoke up.

"What's the situation?" The caller's smooth voice flowed in through the speaker.

The call receiver, Kim Namjoon, held the binoculars on his eyes once again and smirked at the scene unfolding before him. After determining there was nothing more to witness he started to speak.

"Looks like the Jeon just left" He uttered, a hint of happiness present in his voice.

"What about the Park? What's he doing?" The other party inquired.

"He looks heartbroken to me, maybe because the Jeon left?" Namjoon spoke out in amusement as if Jimin's misery made him happy.

"That's fine, the more complications, the better, anyways your work there is done, please get down from that building's rooftop, someone might spot you from that Park's building" The other person warned over the phone.

"Don't worry, my hiding place is the best, no one can spot me" Namjoon whispered finally putting down his binoculars and turning around to pack and leave.

Namjoon could hear the person on the line sigh as he walked back to his backpack.

"Just don't get caught, ok? Alright, then I'll be-" But before the other could continue Namjoon cut him off.

"Wait! Can I ask you something?" He asked out.

"What?" Came the curious reply.

"When will the main plan start?" Namjoon asked, getting excited just thinking about it.

"Oh, Tomorrow." The voice replied.

A smirk settled itself on Namjoon's lips,"Can't wait~" He whispered licking his lips in anticipation.

"Take care"

And the line went dead.

Namjoon put the phone back in his pocket and started to pack up.

'Tomorrow the plan will start, the Park will be easy to handle as he is dumb, the main problem is Jeon' Namjoon thought as he swiftly zipped up the bag.

Namjoon's fists clenched up as he thought about Jeon Jungkook.

"You will pay for destroying me, for destroying us" He gritted out while glaring down at his backpack before shaking his head and getting up.

Namjoon gracefully swung the bag on his shoulder and started to walk towards the rooftop exit.

He got inside the elevator and pressed for the ground floor as it took him to his destination.

Tomorrow the plan would start. He simply could not wait for it.