24 : I Forgot

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Well, that subject aside, you still remember the meeting happening tonight, right?" Yoongi asked, trying to change the subject. Jimin constantly talking about that shady new transfer student like he was some gem in a pile of dirt was making Yoongi's stomach tighten up in a strange sort of way.

Jimin stopped smirking to himself and looked up at him,"The meeting which is supposed to take place in a night club tonight? Yeah, I do but why did it have to be arranged there?" Jimin mushed with a little frown as he looked at his Yoongi hyung for answers.

"Because this meeting is about smuggling illegal things" Yoongi spelled out slowly, trying to get the concept inside Jimin's head. The latter had a bad habit of disregarding or whole totally forgetting the most important parts or details of the ordeal and honestly, Yoongi had no idea if he found that little detail about Jimin to be adorable or annoying, perhaps a little bit of both.

"Oh! Yes! I remember now!" Jimin spoke up as the goddess of realization finally blessed him.

"Don't mess this up, Jimin, though Jungkook will be there but I will not be able to defend you when you mess up this time, Mr. Jeon needs me in the company tonight to run a few cyber inspections to tighten up the security, so please try to restrain yourself from punching Minjae square in the face tonight" Yoongi advised carefully, phrasing out his instructions in crystal clear words for Jimin.

Jimin frowned as he pressed his lips together in a pout,"But Hyung! He's such a creep! Last time he was touching me inappropriately!" He complained in a whiny tone as he flailed his arms around, trying to get his point across.

Yoongi sighed,"I understand, Jimin, but for the company's wellbeing, you'll have to control yourself-" He tried to say but got cut off by Jimin midway.

"But Hyung-" Jimin immediately began to protest.

"Please." Yoongi added emphasis on that word to convince Jimin.

"Ugh! Fine!" Jimin grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest and scowled.

Yoongi smiled,"Good, now I should get going, after all this orphan kid also has some house chorus to get done before heading off to the company" Yoongi sighed out in a lighthearted tone and started walk past Jimin.

Jimin's brows furrowed more as he heard Yoongi's words,"Hyung! Don't say that! So what if you don't have parents? You have me, Kookie and Lisa! All of us are childhood friends! We're basically family!" Jimin yelled as he caught up with Yoongi and started to walk beside him.

"It's different, Jimin, unlike you, Jungkook and Lisa, Mr. Jeon brought me under his wing, just to raise me so that I can protect you and Jungkook as well as the company" Yoongi stated in a monotonous tone while ruffling the hair on the back of his head, while thinking the entire ordeal was very troublesome.

"And somehow, as the time passes, it has become my sole purpose of life now, in fact, I don't think I even mind it anymore" He mused out thoughtfully while he looked forward.

Jimin's face saddened as he heard that but he kept on walking alongside Yoongi. He wished his Yoongi hyung would see himself as an individual instead of just Jeon Jungkook's potential future substitute and Jeon Jungoh's loyal dog.

"So what was it that you were planning on telling me earlier?" Jimin asked instead, hoping to change the subject from the depressing topic.

"Sorry, I forgot" Came the blank answer.

"Oh" Jimin trailed off in a less enthusiastic tone as he heard the curt answer,"And where's Lisa?" He tried again to change the mood, hoping for a better outcome this time.

"She's unconscious, lying on the classroom's floor, probably nosebleeding, I don't know what to do with that fangirl anymore" Yoongi grimaced as he spoke aloud all the possibilities of Lisa's whereabouts.

Jimin started laughing after hearing that,"Expected of her." He shook his head in amusement. In all honestly, who wouldn't nosebleed if someone as gorgeous as Kim Taehyung complimented them like that? The results are, actually, very valid.

'That Taehyung' Jimin thought fondly as he kept on walking beside Yoongi. A few steps in, Jimin found himself suggesting Yoongi to go back to the classroom to retrieve their probably unconscious friend to which the other agreed after letting out another sigh.