27

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Master Jimin, Master Jungkook has arrived with his limousine and is currently waiting for you." The ever so faithful butler informed Jimin

Jimin, who was in an expensive attire, just nodded and stood up from his bed.

Checking himself up for the last time on the mirror, Jimin went out of the door....
____________________

"What took you so long?" Came the nonchalant question from beside Jimin as the limousine started to move

Jimin looked at his childhood bestfriend and how much cold he looked at the moment.....

"Just getting done with the last touch up, that's all" Jimin tried to smile a cheeky smile but Jungkook didn't even spread him a single glance....

Jimin's smile falter a bit as he leaned back in his seat....

"Jungkook-ah....is something wrong? You can tell me, you know?" Jimin tried to coast Jungkook in opening up to him....

Jungkook just sighed and answered,"No Jimin, nothing is wrong. Just.......don't mess up this meeting"

Jimin made a I'm-so-done-with-you face to Jungkook (who didn't care any less) and pouted

"Fine! Damn! Why can't you guys just trust me?!"

"Trust?" Now Jungkook turned to Jimin

"How can I trust you when you go around kissing sluts in the hallway?" He asked glaring daggers at Jimin

Jimin's eyes widened....

'Taehyung......'

"He's not a slut! He's a good boy! A little different, but good no less!" Jimin angrily defended Taehyung...

Jungkook 'tsk'ed and turned around

"Do what you want, I don't care anymore."

Jimin angrily looked away.
_______________________

"Welcome! We've been waiting for you" An old man said coming onwards as an annoyed Minjae Followed behind him...

Jimin and Minjae glared at each other both from behind Minjae's father's and Jungkook's backs....

Well after a memorable bloody first meeting in the company, how could they not give each other a friendly glare?

After getting done with the business in a private room, they were currently sitting in seats of the club looking forward to the dancing show which was about to take place there....

Minjae called his butler come fuck buddy to sit beside him on a loves seat while his father had gone out to take an important call.....

Jimin and Jungkook, on the other hand, also sat within a lovers seat and waited...

Jimin was still glaring at Minjae from the corner of his eyes when the announcement happened

"Dear watchers of tonight's show! Prepare your jaws cause it's going to drop! We are presenting you, our newest recruit, V!!!"

And the red curtains started to go upwards....