19 : Good Impression

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Stop!" Jimin yelled out from the other end of the empty hallway, the majority of the students had left as soon as the bell had rung, leaving the two of them the only ones standing in that area.

Taehyung smirked to himself and turned around only to see Jimin stepping towards him angrily.

"Yeah, Shortie?" He called teasingly, knowing very well that he was pushing all of Jimin's buttons down with that one single comment.

Jimin gnashed his teeth in anger and took hurried steps toward the other person standing in the hallway and held him by the collar, glaring right into his eyes.

"You still have the courage to call me that?!" He hissed out aggressively while he fisted Taehyung's shirt.

"What? Just because you changed your hair colour and put on a pair of heels, it doesn't mean that I'll stop calling you what you are, shortie" He spelt out slowly to make sure Jimin heard every syllable of the word he emphasised on.

Jimin gritted his teeth and slammed Taehyung on the hallway wall, littered with lockers, with all his might.

Taehyung hissed out in pain due to that unexpected painful impact. He was glad that the surfaces of the lockers were smooth, he'd hate it if his shirt tore off in an unseemly manner because of uneven surface.

"Don't. Underestimate. Me!" Jimin gritted out each word while tightening his hold around Taehyung's collar, partially choking him yet that annoying grine again took its rightful place on Taehyung's desirable lips.

"Or what, huh? Shortie? See? I called you shortie again!!" Taehyung asked with barely controlled joy and laughed out loudly at Jimin's dumbfounded expression.

"Damn you!" Jimin yelled out in anger as he felt the volcano of fury erupting within himself and punched the wall just beside Taehyung's head, shutting the blonde up effectively.

"Can't you see, I have changed?! Do I still look like that pink haired harmless boy who can't defend himself to you now?!" He asked, a sort of desperation working within him to get an approval from Taehyung.

Though he had no idea why he was looking for that approval from Taehyung. Perhaps, because he was the first person who had pointed it out to him? Jimin let that thought go while he focused on the present.

The smirk had slowly started to dissolve into a thin line while Taehyung eyed his face from top to bottom. Jimin suddenly felt the air shift between them, it had suddenly become way more intimate than it was a few minutes ago.

Their breaths mingled with each other while Jimin took in the way Taehyung's eyes were tracing each and every one of his facial features.

"Indeed, you don't" He finally whispered while staring deeply into Jimin's eyes, his hands which had been leisurely hanging by his side up until now, came up to rest on Jimin's waist, making the other aware of their presences.

"Why did you do it anyway?" He quietly asked while his fingers reached up to brush back some of Jimin's hair behind his ear while Taehyung maintained the eye contact, almost hypnotizing him.

"I-it's be-because I-I wanted to make a more powerful impression on people" Jimin stuttered a bit while speaking because of all that foreign touching and the intense eye contact.

Taehyung smiled teasingly,"Really? Or is it because I told you that I'd kiss you if you were successful in making a good impression on me?"

He asked the fateful question while staring directly down on Jimin's plump pillowy lips, sending shivers down his classmate's spine.