14 : He Remembers

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung wanted to turn back around and storm out of there within seconds after identifying the boy inside the field.

He honestly had no idea if he was even prepared for a conversation with Jeon Jungkook. There were way too many emotions swirling within him, the most prominent one being anger.

He knew he shouldn't approach the primary target when his emotions were that turbulent but when Jeon Jungkook had turned around after scoring that basket, he had already noticed Taehyung standing behind the fence observing him.

He, of course, payed Taehyung no mind, going back to retrieve the ball. He was too used to the peering eyes staring at him all the time. Too used to having all the students admire him.

That was exactly why Taehyung needed to stand out.

The plan strategy since the very beginning was to have them trust Taehyung so much that they'll willingly reveal secret details which could easily make both their companies crumble within one night. And that trust needed to be achieved through either strong friendship or a love trap, whichever is easier.

Park Jimin seemed to prefer the romance route, Taehyung noted that detail down as soon as Jimin started checking him out in the classroom the previous day.

Jeon Jungkook, however, looked at him rather sceptically when he first saw him, as if weirded out by him. He had his guards up which was bad news for Taehyung. Even the file which held all the information about Jungkook, mentioned that he wasn't a friendly individual.

The only friends Jeon Jungkook ever had were his childhood friends, Park Jimin, Lalisa Manoban and Min Yoongi.

Since the very beginning, it was hinted in the file that Taehyung needed to approach Jungkook in a romantic sort of way because friendship seemed out of question.

So if Taehyung was going to seduce Jeon Jungkook, he needed to make it clear from the very first meeting that he was interested in him sexually. First impression meant everything.

Determining that he needed to take immediate action, Taehyung marched ahead till he reached the entryway of the field and with a deep inhale he stepped in.

"That was a nice shot" He called out, a pleasant smile present on his lips as he observed the other's tense back.

Jungkook's ears perked up at the sudden voice as he turned around to see the beautiful blonde, who had been looking at him from behind the fence, smiling at him as he stood a few feet away from the entryway.

He rose one of his perfect brown brows, he never had anybody ever interrupt his training session, everybody always just silently observed and left. The blonde in front of him was the only guy to ever do it. Jungkook found that to be a little annoying.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked out, a little irritated. He hated it when strangers approached him as if he was their friend.

"Me? Just an admirer" Taehyung voiced out and grinned harder, walking towards Jungkook.

Now that Taehyung was coming closer, Jungkook could take in his physique and facial features.

The boy was tall and lean, his hair dyed blonde, his face was littered with moles everywhere giving it a unique touch. He had broad shoulders with a tiny waist, almost model like, his legs were long, talking up half of his body.

The boy was so attractive, Jungkook slowly started to wonder why he hadn't taken notice of that boy before. He definitely seemed to be someone that Jungkook would remember.