11 : Mission

Third Person's P.O.V :-

The first day of the university was over and Taehyung was walking out of the building, when suddenly his phone buzzed indicating that he had received a massage.

Joon Hyung
16: 26
How was the first day, Tae?

Reply

It was fine Hyung, got a sight of the Park but couldn't catch Jeon, the Park doesn't like me already, looks like it'll take some time until the plan kicks the first gear

Send.

Joon Hyung
16: 31
That's fine, it'll work out, don't worry, just take care.

Taehyung sighed at the words flashing up on his phone screen before switching it off and putting it back in his pocket.

Finally the day was over. It was only the first day and he didn't even have to do a lot yet he already felt like all his energy was drained out.

Looking up at the orange sky, he let his mask slip. He stared at the setting sun with jaded eyes, his lips setting in a thin line as he once again reminded himself of his purpose.

'I have a mission.' He thought as he looked around at all the groups of student walking together while they chatted aimlessly about their interests. Big smiles on their faces while Taehyung stood out among them, alone and silent, standing still in his spot.

Reminding himself again and again as to why he can't have what all those students have. Reminding himself why he needed to patiently stand still in life while everyone else just moved forward.

"Jimin! This way!" Taehyung heard the name of his secondary target and instantly turned around to see what was going on. The mask of a beautiful arrogant boy once again was back on his face.

He saw a blonde haired girl calling Jimin towards her, enthusiastically waving her hand in the air.

Jimin had just come out from another building of the campus, he had looked exhausted while he waved back with an enthusiasm that was barely there. He was trying his best to smile, trying his best to match the happy energy of his friend.

Taehyung didn't leave a single chance to analyze the body language of his target even for a single second.

Jimin must have felt the intense gaze on himself because in a split second Jimin had looked at Taehyung's direction.

His eyes met Taehyung's.

Taehyung instantly smirked at him hoping to clear the negative air from earlier but in response Jimin just turned his head away and walked straight towards his friend instead.

Taehyung watched Jimin approach his friend who was already giggling sheepishly while she whispered something to her friend before looking straight at him and giving him a little wave as well.

'She must have caught me staring at Jimin and thought I had become his friend or something' Taehyung theorized as he watched Jimin roll his eyes at her words and avoid talking on the topic, the girl was enthusing about.

The girl only grinned harder and said some more stuff which only seemed to make Jimin grumble under his breath as he sighed, forcefully turned the persisting girl around and started pushing her towards the side exit where a limousine stood, probably waiting for them.

Jimin had waited with a done face as the girl said some more things with a grine on her face while getting inside the vehicle. Jimin sighed, shook his head again before rounding the car to get in as well.

Just as he was about to get in, he had looked at Taehyung's direction again, Taehyung who was still staring at him with a smirk adorning his lips, observing his every move.

Jimin had gulped and looked away before finally getting inside the car.

Taehyung watched the limousine as it drove off and let the smiley mask slip off, once again going back to continuing his internal monologue.

'I, Kim Taehyung, am on a mission.' He mused while his hand went up and pulled out a golden chain which held a pendant with itself from underneath his shirt.

Applying only a little force on the side, the pendant split opened and revealed the smiling picture of a girl.

Taehyung admired her smiling face, his own eyes softening for a bit while his thumb caressed the side of the pendant before he finally closed it and put it back, underneath his shirt where it belonged.

He sighed, his eyes hardening as he looked forward and thought the next faithful words.

'A mission to destroy Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin' He concluded mentally before finally stepping forward, heading towards the campus exit.