16 : Eavesdropping

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with distaste,"Do whatever you want, I can care less" He uttered out in a bored tone matched with a poker face as he turned to leave.

"Are you admitting defeat and finally letting Jimin go?" Yoongi asked out somewhat happy at the thought of Jungkook backing away.

The other stopped in his tracks. Defeat? He didn't like the sound of that word, ever since childhood he was always conditioned to win and be the best at everything that he tried.

However, according to Jimin's wishes the arrangement ended last night but if Yoongi found out about that, he'd laugh on Jungkook's face and that'd be way more humiliating to him.

Therefore, being petty he opted to tell the half truth.

"I don't know from where you got that idea but" Jungkook began as he turned to look back at Yoongi before continuing,"The truth is that he agreed to this arrangement with his own free will, I'm definitely not holding him back, so if he wants, he can leave, I honestly don't give a shit" With that statement hanging in the air Jungkook left the room.

Yoongi stood there in the empty changing room as he gritted his teeth in frustration,"I hate just how much power you hold over him Jungkook, you know he'll do anything for you that's why you're that smug about it" He whispered and rubbed his face with his palms feeling exhausted, emotions were tricky for him to handle.

He looked down at the floor with thoughtful eyes before uttering,"I hate it, but even so I will not back down, today I'll confess and accept whatever ends up becoming the aftermath" With that determination shining in his eyes, Yoongi, too, left the changing room.

However, what both Jungkook and Yoongi failed to notice was the other presence that had quietly sneaked in and was eavesdropping on their conversation.

Taehyung came out of his hiding spot when the door of the changing room closed shut with a firm click and smirked,"A new development occurs~" He said in a singsong manner and stepped towards the mirror to fix his hair.

Lightly wetting his hair, he styled it in a way that made him look attractive. Satisfied with how he looked he picked up his bag and began to walk out of there, carefully thinking about his next course of action.

He knew Min Yoongi. His file was rather unique, he was also Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin's childhood friend but unlike Lalisa Manoban, he did not come from a rich family, in fact he was the adopted son of Jeon Jungoh, Jungkook's father.

The file had mentioned Min Yoongi to be cautious and well versed in technology, he was a brilliant hacker and a professional when it came to tracking someone down, so much so that Jeon Jungoh often called for him in the company to track down scammers.

Under uncertain rumors section of the file, it was also mentioned that Min Yoongi was the unofficial substitute for Jungkook if Jungkook failed to live up to his father's expectations.

General information aside, the problem now was that Yoongi wanted to confess to Jimin. If that was to happen, Taehyung would have no other choice but to approach Jimin as a friend but after everything that took place between them the previous day, Taehyung was certain it would be very uncomfortable and awkward.

Maybe Park Jimin would even refuse to associate himself with Taehyung anymore. Moreover, if Min Yoongi grew suspicious and decided to look into him, it wouldn't be long before he identifies exactly who he was. That would be the worst case scenario.

There was no other way, Taehyung needed to approach Jimin and take him right in front of Yoongi. It doesn't have to be a relationship, Jimin just needed to show that he was interested in Taehyung. Meanwhile he would ask Namjoon to prepare a false carefully curated background for him.

Securing Jimin was the first priority now and after what took place in the classroom, yesterday, that shouldn't be too hard for Taehyung to achieve.

If Jimin just kept on acting like the predictable fool he was, it would be a walk in the park for Taehyung, that much he was sure of.

"Don't worry, I'll take your revenge, Taeri" He mumbled with determined eyes, flinging the bag over his shoulder.

Collective gasps were heard across the hallway from the arriving students, who instantly started to admire him.

Taehyung put his petty boy mask back on and waved at them with a pleasant smile resting on his lips.

It definitely wouldn't be hard.