113

A/n :- The italics in this chapter indicate events that took place in the past.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V :-
.
.
.
.
"Did you hear? His mother died, rumours say that he pushed her down the stairs"

"Really?? That's so terrifying! We should stay away from him!

"Yeah! Who knows, maybe he'll try to kill us too if we get too close"

"Oh my God he's glaring at us!"

"Did he see our faces?! Run! Let's complain to the teacher and get him suspended!"

"Yeah!!"

A group of five kids exit the classroom in a rush as a four years old Jungkook quietly sat on his desk by the window, glaring down at his nursery text book filled with colours and shapes.

Soon Jungkook's vision started to blur and droplets of water fell down on his text book.

"I didn't push mommy down the stairs" He softly squeaked out and sniffed, rubbing his eyes out of any tears.
.
.
.
.
"Hello, little Jungkookie, how are you today?" The scary therapist lady asked Jungkook as soon as he entered the room.

Jungkook hid behind his father's leg and peeped in, shaking a bit at the unfamiliar surroundings,"Fi-fine..." He whispered out.

"Oh my, what a shy kid you got there, Mr. Jeon" The therapist laughed and focused her scary eyes on Jungkook once again.

"Little Jungkookie, why don't you come and sit on this comfortable chair?" The lady asked with a weird gleam in her eyes.

"Jungkook, go"

Jungkook looked up to see his father looking down at him with expectations.

"Ye-yes, Daddy..." Jungkook said and stepped towards the therapist lady with shaky steps.

The lady put on soothing music and told Jungkook to lean back on his chair before closing his eyes.

"Recall the night you pushed your mother down the stairs" The therapist mumbled suddenly in the middle of the therapy.

Jungkook frowned his brows and opened his eyes,"I didn't! Please, stop saying that" Jungkook requested as his eyes started to get teary once again.

The therapist looked up at Mr. Jeon helplessly.

"Jungkook, close your eyes and focus on what the therapist is saying" Mr. Jeon spoke out in  strict tone.

"Ye-yes, Daddy..." Jungkook whispered sadly and did as he was told.
.
.
.
.
"And you call this a proper tea?!" Mr. Jeon Jungoh yelled as he threw the expensive cup at the maid.

"AHH!" The maid shirked as she ran to dodge the steaming hot cup of tea thrown at her direction.

"Ms. Soomin!" Four year old Jungkook exclaimed as he returned from his therapy session and immediately saw his father trying to hit Ms. Soomin, an house maid who's been working there for about a year now.