106

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Jungkook woke up to bright sunlight entering his bedroom through his massive glass windows.

He smile at the refreshing feeling and turned to pull Taehyung closer to him, only to grab empty air.

His eyes widened as he immediately sat up and looked around,"Taehyung?!" He called out and got down from the bed in a hurry.

Flashes of all those mornings, when he woke up just like this, without Taehyung within his arms, flowed through his mind.

He took a sharp breath as he considered that Taehyung might have left him again. He clenched his eyes shut in frustrations,"Taehyung!!"

"Yes?"

Jungkook momentarily stopped breathing as he turned around to witness Taehyung stepping outside of the bathroom, in nothing but one of Jungkook's oversized white shirts and a wet fluffy white towel over his damp hair.

Taehyung looked at him curiously as he dried his hair,"Why were you yelling, Jungkook?" He asked cluelessly.

Relief flooded through Jungkook's entire body as he engulfed Taehyung in a tight hug within moments, knocking them both down on the floor.

"Ouch.." Taehyung gave a low hiss of pain after his ass, very much sore ass, made the sudden contact with the floor and slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook who for some reason thought jumping over him was a good idea.

"For a second I thought you left me again..." Jungkook whispered sadly as he nuzzled his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck,"I was so paranoid..."

"But I'm here, right? Stop worrying I'm not going anywhere" Taehyung said as he rubbed Jungkook's back.

Jungkook leaned back and cradled his face and rubbed his thumbs over his cheeks,"Promise me that you'll never leave me again" Jungkook asked, his eyes shining with vulnerability.

Taehyung's eyes widened-
.
.
.
.
"Promise me that you'll never leave my side no matter what"
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was speechless.

He held Jungkook's left hand which was cupping his right cheek and pulled him closer by the neck.

Their lips connected in a soft kiss as Jungkook's hands trailed down to hold Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook leaned forward pushing Taehyung down on the floor, who willingly laid down, not breaking the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and laid over Taehyung, bliss flowing through his veins.

"Jungkook..."

"Just let me lay here for a few minutes" Jungkook whispered back silencing Taehyung.

They spent a few quite moment in each other's arms, both going through their own internal struggles and getting lost in thoughts.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh before facing him again,"Can I kiss you some more?"

"No."

"What?" Jungkook asked wide eyed, startled by the sudden rejection.

"You stink of bad breath, go brush your teeth" Taehyung said and brushed back some of his dark bangs and gave a soft smile,"We can kiss after that"

Jungkook sighed in relief and looked down at Taehyung's soft smiling face with mock annoyance,"You gave me a little heart attack with that 'no', Tae" He huffed as he stood up

Taehyung sat up probably on the floor as Jungkook stepped away from him to head towards the bathroom.

"Tae?" Jungkook called out suddenly.