17 : Shorti

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"JI-JIMIN?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" Lisa exclaimed in astonishment, rendered wide eyed as she took in her friend's appearance.

The pink hair was gone and replaced by gray hair which was swept back in a stylish sort of way, giving Jimin a chic and neat look.

Jimin smiled and walked towards her in a leisurely manner, almost coming across as smug,"I figured I needed a makeover, the pink was washing me out a little" He uttered with ease as he leaned on the wall like the male lead of those erotic romance books, all the girls went nuts over.

"That's understandable but this?!" Lisa said as she gestured towards him in excitement, unable to find a suitable word to describe it,"WOW!!!!" She ultimately settled for that word and squealed not being able to control her excitement. All the other students in the hallway laughed a little at Lisa's antiques.

Jimin took the scene before him with fond eyes. He, himself, could feel a shift in the air, in his personality. The new hairstyle, strangely felt like a way for him to officially move on from his past. As if he just closed that chapter in it's entirely when he bleached his hair and dyed it platinum and the fact that, that colour suited him that well was just an added bonus.

"Do I look good?" Jimin asked out bashfully, just because he was enjoying it didn't mean he was used to all the attention being on him.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OH MY GOD! Jimin! You look fabulous!" Lisa screamed in delight and started to fangirl Jimin like crazy.

"What is going on in here?" Came the voice from the other side of the hallway as all the students sidestepped to reveal Jungkook.

Lisa looked past Jimin's shoulder and spotted her other childhood friend standing on the corridor, who was soon joined by Yoongi.

"Oh! Jungkook, Yoongi! You guys will not believe it! Look at him!" Lisa called out enthusiastically as she gestured for them to quickly go over to her.

Jungkook and Yoongi, both carefully eyed the gray haired male whose back was facing them and then focused their attention back on Lisa, walking towards her as she had asked.

"Who is he? The new transfer student?" Jungkook asked curiously, already pondering why a new transferee was getting chummy with his friend.

Both Jungkook and Yoongi were absent the previous day, they didn't see any pictures of Taehyung, who was the actual transfer student, they had only heard that there was a new student in the campus but paid it no mind, directly resulting in them failing to identify Taehyung back at the basketball field.

Lisa laughed loudly at Jungkook's question, clapping a little in amusement before looking back at her friends with mirth shining in her teary eyes,"Nope!" She grinned and turned Jimin, who had been facing her all this time, around for Jungkook and Yoongi to take in.

"JIMIN?!" Both Jungkook and Yoongi yelled out, wide eyed and awestruck.

Jimin just smiled his crescent smile and nodded. He was feeling giddy at the reaction that he received from them, it made him feel so happy he wasn't able to describe it. He was about to open his mouth and ask his other friends what they thought of the new hair when another voice spoke out, shutting him off.

"Woah! Is that you shorti?!"