08 : Irresistible

Third Person's P.O.V :-

The boy who Jimin had assumed to be beautifully annoying was sleeping on his desk, without a care in the world.

Silky blonde hair scattered around on his long sleeve covered elbow as his face faced Jimin.

'He's so cute' Jimin thought as his heart yarned to touch the sleeping beauty yet he had no idea why he was that attracted.

Must be because Taehyung was the most beautiful boy, Jimin had ever seen.

Jimin gulped a little as he felt that he could not look away.

Only the two of them were the last ones in the classroom now, Lisa had left a while ago showing her phone frantically to Jimin, indicating her other friends were calling her.

If Jimin said that he wasn't happy with the situations then he'd be flat out lying. He was so glad to be left alone in an empty classroom with the sleeping beauty that it drove him nuts.

God he wanted the new boy so much, it was downright stupid.

Suddenly an impulsive thought hit Jimin's mind and he gulped.

The blonde was in peaceful slumber, his lips pouting up while he rested.

Jimin wanted to kiss him.

His cheeks immediately were tinted with pink as he rewind what he had just thought.

It really was stupid to be so deeply attracted towards someone who he had just met only an hour ago, Jimin knew that, that's what he'd been thinking for the past hour.

However that boy. There was something that was pulling Jimin in towards him.

Jimin felt like he was in a daze as he slowly took a step towards the sleeping boy beside him.

Nothing too extreme, maybe only a peck on the lips? Or the cheek? He was alright with either of them. Jimin told himself.

Maybe if he was gentle enough, the boy wouldn't even find out. Jimin tried to reason out. He was well aware that it was wrong but he just couldn't help himself, he fully put all the blame on Taehyung for being that beautiful and irresistible.

He just doesn't want the sleeping boy to wake up. He needed to be swift and gentle. The peck needed to be feather light and then he needed to sprint out of the classroom as soon as possible.

Yes, that was exactly what his course of action was.

After reaching the desk Jimin slowly got down on his knees so that now his face was on the same level as the blonde's face which rested on the edge of the desk.

Jimin slowly went closer, desperately hoping and praying for the boy to not wake up.

He was only a few inches away from the blonde's lips now, their breaths started to mingle with each other as he closed his eyes, leaning in closer.

Only an inch away now when the boy sleeping boy suddenly spoke up.

"Trying to kiss me without my permission already?"