29

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Hey, you!"

Taehyung stopped walking and turned sideways to see none other than Park Jimin running up to him....

"Park Jimin....." Taehyung turned back to face him fully

"Hey...." Jimin stopped as he came close enough and leaned down while placing his hands on his knees, breathing hard...

Taehyung stared blankly at him while wearing his usual poker mask

"What do you want?" Came the clipped question from Taehyung.

Leaning up again Jimin smiled.

"My answer"

Taehyung frowned his brows,"I thought I had made myself clear yesterday when I said 'No'"

"But-"

"And my answer will not change." Taehyung turned away and started walking towards the direction of his class again.....

"V...."

Taehyung's steps halted and he snapped his head back and (pretended to) stared at Jimin in utter shock.....

"How......how do you know that name.....?" Taehyung started to take anxious breaths...

Jimin smirked and started to take smug steps towards him....

"Call it coincidence or perhaps fate but I just happened to be present at the club where your performance took place last night...."

Taehyung gritted his teeth and excelled a sharp breath.

Looking up at Jimin with judging eyes, Taehyung spoke

"So you are here to blackmail me?"

Jimin grinned cheekily,"Well, if you say 'yes' to my offer then I'll be a kind soul and keep my mouth shut about you being a bar dancer"

Taehyung sighed as he looked to the side

"My answer is still 'no'"

"Anh, why?!" Jimin yelled desperately, not understanding what the big problem was...

"Wait...." Jimin uttered as the realization hit him

"You are not in a relationship right?!" He asked wide eyed

"No." Came the deadpanned answer

"Then why not?!" He whined

Taehyung stared at him silently before taking one step closer to him and caressing his soft milky cheek..

"It's because I don't want to be someone's distraction, I want to be his desire..."

Taehyung quickly leaned in and placed a soft peak on Jimin's unprepared lips

"See you around, Shortie~" Taehyung winked and left

Jimin stood there frozen, blushing hard as he slowly touched his lips

He liked this treatment...