108

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Tae"

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as he groaned and took in the blurry dark view, before finally turning towards that familiar voice.

Namjoon was crouching in front of him, his one hand was resting on Taehyung's shoulder, which was probably shaking him awake, Taehyung's numb sleepy mind thought leisurely.

"Hyung...?" He asked out in a tired voice as a yawn escaped from his lips, "What time is it?" He asked as he let his head fall back to where it was resting only to receive a little pain.

Confused, he looked up.

Oh.

He should really have been mindful of where he slept last night, more appropriately with whom he slept/cuddled with...

"Oh, I-" Taehyung, panicking, retreated his arms from around Jimin, who was, seemingly, still passed out.

"I just wa-wanted to check up on him, I-I don't know how I fell asleep, really" Taehyung stuttered a little, fearing Namjoon would be angry at him again.

Instead, Namjoon just sighed and stood up, "Look, Tae, I'll allow this one to pass because he's asleep but don't act like this when he's awake, alright? That could harm the plan" He stated, giving Taehyung a pointed gaze, hoping he'd comply.

Taehyung looked down at the floor dejectedly, "I...yes, Hyung, I'll be careful from the next time" He confided and stood up from his position on the ground.

Namjoon watched him dusting off his clothes with observing eyes before finally speaking up, "Do you mind going out for grocery shopping today? I would've gone instead but the doctor couldn't make it here last night so I'm taking the Jeon to the hospital today" He asked.

Taehyung blinked, "Oh, um, sure, I can do that, I have nothing to do around the house today anyway..." He spoke up, mentally thinking that taking a stroll would be good for him to clear up his mind for now.

Namjoon smiled, "Alright, then, I'll see you in a few hours?" He asked and got a positive nod from Taehyung as the answer.

After Taehyung exited through the door of the basement, Namjoon turned his attention back to the unconscious figure tied to the metal pole and walked towards him.

"You're causing so much commotion even when you're senseless, you're like a free package of trouble." He said as he pulled out a small bendable knife from his pocket and started to scrape the ropes till they looked like they were merely being held by a few strings.

A half-hearted pull and those petty excuses of 'ropes' will come undone.

Standing up from his crouched down position, he eyed the hostage with hatred.
.
.
.
.
"Joonie...I want to break up with you"
.
.
.
.
"The sooner I get rid of you, Park Jimin, the better." Muttering under his breath, he plopped the knife back in his pocket and exited from the basement, leaving the door unlocked on his way out.
____________________________

"My head...hurts..." Jimin softly groaned as he winced from the pain and opened his eyes.

The first thing that he noticed was the unlocked door sitting on the top of the metal stairs.

"What?" Jimin asked, bewildered state of mind,"Is he coming down with a heavy food tray? Is that why the door is left open?"

Jimin stuggled a little to sit up more appropriately in his seat.

And the ropes came undone...

Jimin stopped breathing for a moment as he tried to comprehend what just took within a few moments of him waking up.