03 : New Transfer Student

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Two boys were leaning on the fence of the university, a few feets away from the entryway. One boy was drinking a carton of chocolate milk and looking at the pedestrians while the other boy was on his phone scrolling through the internet.

Suddenly the boy who was drinking the milk caught the sight of a passerby and froze in his spot.

There in front of him, a beautiful blonde boy passed by ever so gracefully. Just his presence alone demanded attention and his gait seemed very powerful with long steps yet mesmerizing as his hips swayed from side to side, as if he was a model on a runway.

If the boy looked a bit more carefully and let his imagination wander, he could even make out sparkles surrounding the blonde, as if he was the male lead of a shoujo romance anime.

Just when the boy had started to enjoy the sight, his eyes locked with the eyes of the beautiful passerby. The blonde had felt the gaze and looked up at the poor boy, smirking a little when the boy with the milk carton looked back at him like a deer caught in headlights.

Deciding to be a little mischievous, the blonde had chuckled and winked at the poor boy resulting in the boy spraying out all of the milk in his mouth, which fell on the shoe of the other boy.

"What the hell, man?! Why did you do that?!" The other boy shierked out, instantly jumping off and wiping his shoe with a pocket tissue,"These costed me a fortune!!" He complained angrily.

"Look ahead..." Were the only words the boy with the milk carton whispered, his eyes still stained on the sight before him.

"What?" The other boy asked,"Why? What's ahead?" He asked in quite the annoyance but did as he was told nonetheless.

And as expected by his friend, the sight of the blonde had rendered him speechless.

"Am I delusional or is that a model walking inside our campus?" The other asked, thinking his eyes are blessed from witnessing such a beautiful human being.

"He is~" The chocolate milk carton boy who was lost in a blissful daze and even drooling a little by now, whispered out.

"Why do you think he is here?" The other boy asked now also in a blissful daze, just looking at the blonde made them happy.

"He has a backpack hanging from his shoulder but I've never seen him before so that could only mean..." The milk carton boy began with a dreamy sigh but realisation drastically drew upon him as he spoke further.

They both snapped their heads towards each other with wide eyes,"HE IS THE NEW TRANSFER STUDENT!!!" They yelled out in unison, scrambling to run inside the campus, following after the blonde.

And soon only one question was on the lips of every student of the campus.

"Did you see the new blond transfer student who looks like a model coming straight from the television?!"