18 : Provocation

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Tension.

The only thing that one could feel at that moment in that faithful classroom was pure tension.

After that uncalled for and excruciatingly awkward reunion at the locker room area, Yoongi had silently walked away while Jungkook had glared at the beautiful blonde boy from across the hallway before dragging Jimin away by the wrist. Lisa had been the only one who remained in the hallway while she stared at Taehyung with heart eyes, mesmerised by his perfect alluring face.

All the students had started whispering among themselves as they discussed the visible rift between the new transfer student and the most popular students of the university.

Taehyung had tried to ignore the gossiping students around him and focused on giving a pleasing smile to Lisa, who stood rooted in her spot, almost drooling over him. A few moments later, Yoongi had returned to retrieve the fourth member of their little friend circle, who was a little hard to drag away since she was busy fangirling over Taehyung and refused to look away.

Taehyung had stood there, watching all of it go down. The charming smile never leaving his kissable lips while he observed Min Yoongi carrying back a struggling Lalisa Manoban away.

The smile had slipped off of his lips just as they were out of his sights, he remembered thinking if he played his cards right, he might just be able to prevent Min Yoongi from confessing that day.

Back in the classroom, the door slid open and the teacher came in, instructing everyone to settle back in their seats.

Jungkook was sitting beside Yoongi who sat beside Jimin in the front row while Lisa sat right behind Jimin in the second row.

Taehyung found that seating arrangement strange since he was sure Jimin sat in the back of the classroom the previous day, maybe it was Jungkook or Yoongi's idea to sit in the front to avoid interacting with him as much as possible.

Just as Taehyung was busy glaring holes in the back of Yoongi and Jungkook's backs while cursing them for being a hindrance to his plan, Lisa had slightly turned her head and shyly waved at him.

Taehyung instantly took that chance and waved back with a smile and gestured for her to come sit beside him, at the vacant seat on his right.

Lisa gasped out at the offer and mouthed if he was serious to which Taehyung just nodded and patted the desk beside him, inviting her.

Lisa grinned in her seat in excitement and turned back to face the professor,"Teacher!" She yelled out raising her hand to grab the attention of the lecturer.

"Yes, Ms. Manoban?" The teacher asked out, pausing in the middle of her session.

"Teacher, I'm feeling a bit faint and suffocated in this seat, can I go sit in the back of the classroom? There's a lot of windows there" Lisa asked out while her three childhood friends turned to look back at her in question.

The teacher eyed the empty seat beside Taehyung and then the multiple windows that surrounded that corner and nodded in agreement,"Yes, you may go, but if you disturb the class by chatting with others, you'll get detention" The teacher instructed strictly.

Lisa perked up at the positive response and stood up, gathering her stuff,"Yes, Teacher!" She spoke aloud in glee and at once ran to the back of the classroom to sit beside Taehyung.

"Hi" Lisa whispered out with a quivering breath, unable to believe that the new gorgeous transfer student had asked her to sit beside him.

"Hey" Taehyung smirked back at her, as he leaned back on his seat and winked.