05 : A Boyfriend

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"I honestly don't know Lisa" Jimin whispered out with a sigh,"He has been acting so cold these days.." He trailed off as he brushed his hair back and gave off a frustrated huff, everything seemed like too much to him.

"He is kind of hard to understand" Lisa whispered in empathy, hoping to make her friend feel better,"Even though we've been friends for a very long time, he's still a hard cookie to crack" She said and Jimin just nodded in a daze.

Lisa looked at him for a few seconds, wondering if that was the right time to ask before finally giving in and going for it.

"Jimin, you are in love with Jungkook right?" She finally blurted out causing Jimin to snap his head towards her in surprise.

"What?" He asked out, his gut churning thinking he got caught.

Lisa rolled her eyes at the reaction,"Well, yeah, I'm your childhood friend and I think you like him more than a best friend can. You even dyed your hair baby pink because he once said that he liked that colour, right?" Lisa asked him, gently holding his hand, reassuring him that it was safe to tell her.

Jimin softly touched his pink cotton candy coloured hair with his other hand.

It was true after all.

But then Jungkook's words came flowing back to his mind

.
.
.
.
"You'll have to keep our relationship a secret if you don't want to destroy our careers."
.
.
.
.

"Nah, I did it for a change and look, the number of love-letters inside my locker, increased!" Jimin said nonchalantly and pulled his hand away from her, trying to desperately to put an end to that topic.

Lisa sighed at the clear rejection and got up from the seat,"Then I guess, I should be leaving the bell is about to ring and I need to use the restroom, take care Jimin" Saying that the blonde girl started to walk towards the classroom exit.

Jimin looked gloomily at the doodle he drew. Lisa's words had stabbed him deeply yet made him wonder if he really wanted a relationship which he'd have to hide forever.

His heart wanted love and attention which came without any conditions or boundaries. He wanted someone who would just love him unconditionally.

Jimin looked out of the window sadly,"I think I need a boyfriend and if not a boyfriend then at least a situationship" He whispered and sighed before pulling his pencil out to doodle again.