107

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Namjoon hung up the call after instructing Taehyung to hurry along and put his phone back in his pocket.

A soft groan was heard from below him as he looked down at the floor.

The beaten and worn out body of Jimin laid beside his feet.

His wrists and ankles were tied with strong ropes as he laid there on the floor on his chest, right cheek pressed against the cold ground.

Bruise marks and small cuts from being whipped over and over again with a belt were clear and visible on his skin as he kept on groaning in pain only for them to be muffed against the duck tape covering his lips.

Namjoon took in the condition of his bruised helplessness hostage with a hint of satisfaction in his eyes as he crouched down and whistled at the fact that Jimin was still conscious.

Rolling him over, he watched how Jimin visibly hissed as the bruises on his back, which were no doubt forming under his clothes, came in direct contact with the rough surface of the floor.

He scratched the corner of the duck tape a little, to get a hold of it and yanked it back from Jimin's lips in a swift movement, making the other boy hiss out in pain.

"Park Jimin" Namjoon addressed and exhaled a breath of bliss when he saw Jimin glaring up at him,"Do you still wanna repeat what you said a while ago?" He asked with a sickening amount of sweetness in his voice.

Jimin kept on glaring at the tall masked figure in front of him with gritted teeth. He hated him, more than anything in the world Jimin hated this person crouching down in front of him.

Everytime Jimin saw his tall, lean figure climbing down the metal stairs of the basement, he hated him.

Ever since Taehyung had been gone, he's seeing an awfully lot of this guy.

Earlier, after having enough of that guy's bullshit, Jimin said something when he pulled away the duck tape from his face to feed him (more like, choke him with food again).

And as expected, he was severally punished for saying it.

But he only knew one thing, by saying that he got on that guy's nerves.

If that pissed this guy off once, Jimin knew, saying it again will piss him off even more.

So if the condition of pissing this guy off came with another beating session, Jimin would boldly repeat that sentence on this guy's face.

But with twice as smugness.

"Taehyung loves me more than you." Jimin laughed and hissed in pain at the same time, too many emotions and sensations occupying his brain all at once.

"You can beat me up all you want, take him away from me, brainwash him with all the toxicity but in the end he'd always return to me..." Jimin stammered out as he tried to catch up on some oxygen.

He looked up at the masked figure daringly,"Do you know why? Because I'm his home" He smirked as all the bruises adorned his handsome face.

"You can have him around you physically, but his heart, emotions, concerns, worries, happiness, contentment, everything, lies with me" Jimin stated intrepidly,"You are no where near the place that I hold in his heart."

Namjoon stood up from his crouching down position and without any warning kicked the side of Jimin's head with great force, knocking him unconscious.