23 : Not Into It

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Taehyung turned to fully face Jimin and stared at him like he had grown another head.

"What?" He asked blankly as he stared at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled at his poker face,"I said would you like to be in an unhealthy relationship with me? I can offer you money in return, I'm quite rich and open minded" Jimin offered hopefully while grinning, thinking his offer was very tempting.

"No" Taehyung grunted out with an expressionless face without a second's delay.

The grin fell down from Jimin's face.

"Why?!" He called out in astonishment, unable to believe someone would reject him like that.

Taehyung sighed and looked back at him with a done expression,"Because I'm not a slut?" He spelled out in annoyance,"And moreover, I'm definitely not looking for an Unhealthy Relationship" He deadpanned, as if that should have been common sense to Jimin, which, really, it should have been.

Jimin looked at him in confusion,"Then?" He asked in puzzlement. He had no idea what Taehyung wanted from him but currently he was the only one who could keep Jimin's thoughts from wandering over to Jungkook.

Taehyung was that one person who, after stepping inside his vision, consumed his entire being, Jimin had no idea why that happened everything, there was something about Taehyung which gave Jimin's mind the delusion that that he knew Taehyung from very long ago yet college was definitely the the place where he had seen Taehyung in for the first time.

What Jimin felt for Taehyung was very complex and complicated. A strange sort of attraction and curiosity that pulled him towards him. Yet it was not love.

So Jimin had offered Taehyung a relationship where he'd not be disappointing the other by not being able to love him properly. He'd hate to do to Taehyung what Jungkook did to him.

He was being so unnecessarily considerate that somehow along the way he forgot to consider the fact that Taehyung might not be that into him which left him at his current situation as he stared at Taehyung while frowning.

Taehyung sighed again.

Was Jimin seriously asking him why he did not want to be his boy toy? The offer couldn't have been more ridiculous.

Taehyung felt like rolling his eyes so far back that they would permanently disappear from his sclera.

"You won't understand, Dumbass." He irritatedly spoke and left the place.

Jimin stood there cluelessly as he watched the empty spot where Taehyung was standing just a few moments ago.

It somehow made Jimin feel more conflicted emotions as he came to the realization that Taehyung might not be as into him as he was in Taehyung.

Jimin pouted as he kicked an imaginary pebble,"What's his problem?" He mumbled to himself.

"Maybe it's the proposal you made" A smooth voice called out from behind Jimin.

Jimin turned back in a split second only to see Yoongi standing there with his backpack hanging from his one shoulder.

Jimin's eyes widened,"Hyung?! How long have you been standing there?!" Jimin asked in bewilderment as he stepped closer to where Yoongi stood.

"Since the beginning." Was the short answer of Yoongi.

Jimin blushed as those words entered his ears,"Did you....?" He trailed off uncertainly as he peered at his hyung.

Yoongi sighed,"Yeah, I saw it all" He uttered out as if catching that sight in itself was troublesome for Yoongi.

"Oh man! This is embarrassing!!!" Jimin shrieked and slammed his forehead against the locker door while making a soft 'thud' sound with his actions.

"Jimin?" Came the soft question as Jimin looked up from the locker door only to see Yoongi's concerned face.

"Yes, Hyung?" He asked sincerely, sensing the seriousness of his hyung.

"Are you sure you only want a boy toy?" Yoongi asked, skeptically. Even he was weirded out by Jimin's offer.

Jimin smiled bitterly at the question as he looked down at his feet,"No Hyung..I just want a distraction to make me forget the feelings I hold over Jungkook" He mumbled softly and pressed his lips together.

Yoongi nodded but still he kept on looking at the other,"Why him, Jimin? I mean he doesn't act like a normal person" He uttered hesitantly.

'And moreover, I saw him kissing Jungkook this morning and now this..really hard to believe he's not a whore..' Yoongi thought but dared not voice that part of his concern out to Jimin.

Jimin hummed and smiled as he looked like he was lost in his own thoughts,"I don't know Hyung.." He trailed off as he exhaled a breath,"There's just something about him that attracts me. I've been curious ever since he arrived in our university. He is a little different so I want him" Jimin said and smirked a little while remembering the kiss he shared with Taehyung earlier.