07 : Target

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Wha-what?! No! I was just so happened to-" Jimin was flustered as he started stuttering but before he could finish his sentence, Taehyung cut him off.

"Be mesmerized by my beauty?" Taehyung asked in a teasing tone, that annoying smirk still present on his perfect lips, demanding Jimin's attention all the time. He knew what he was doing to Jimin and it only pissed Jimin off further.

"NO!" Jimin abruptly stood up from his seat causing a scene and the whole class including the teacher looked at him.

"Jimin? Is everything alright?" The teacher inquired, fixing her glasses.

"Ye-yes ma'am!" He quickly said and sat back down with his head bowed and hands covering his face in embarrassment.

Taehyung was still looking at him with very amused eyes as he sat leaning on his desk and rested his chin on the palm of his hand,"You didn't even tell the teacher, you like me that much?" He teased further, his voice sounding strangely arrogant.

Jimin ignored the remark and scoffed as he opened his notebook and started to take down some notes.

"Ignoring me now?" Taehyung asked with a fake pout, wanting Jimin to pay attention to him again,"Jimin, look at me~" He whispered as his hand reached out to snatch away the pen Jimin was writing with.

Jimin's eyebrow started to twitch at the behavior. He got angry at himself because he found that behavior strangely endearing. How could he be that attracted to someone within an hour? It made no sense to him.

"Can't you just shut up? I'm trying to take down notes here!" Jimin hissed at him, forcefully taking back the pen that Taehyung had stolen.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at that and silently started to analyze Jimin as he kept on writing attentively.

Light pink cotton candy hair. Check.

Pale skin. Check.

Brown beautiful orbs. Check.

Pillowey lips. Check.

Thin and lean, barely any muscle mass. Check.

Small hands. Check.

Looked like a harmless little angel. Check.

Resembled the picture. Check.

Named Park Jimin. Check.

Taehyung grinned to himself and softly closed his eyes, putting his head down on the desk, relaxing.

He had found the secondary target.

After a little while the bell rang signalling that the class had ended.

Jimin sighed in contentment that it was finally over and wondered if he should try to sneak a peek at the blonde beside him who had gone unusually quite after he scolded him.

Jimin wondered if he had been a little harsh on him while being upset with himself. He didn't want to ruin the other boy's first day. He needed to make up with him before it was too late.

Determined to do just that Jimin turned towards the boy and froze in his spot.