105

WARNING :-

MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD!!!!!
___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"Will you give me a chance, Taehyung? That's all I ask for" Jungkook pleaded as he rested his forehead against Taehyung

"Yes" Came the slightly hesitant yet anticipating answer.

_____________________________

Jungkook waited impatiently as he sat on the edge of his bed, arms resting over his knees, fingers intertwined together in a tight lock.

He heard the the door of his bathroom opening and looked up to see Taehyung stepping outside in nothing but a gorgeous creamy harness tied around his toned body.

He was looking down at the floor while he tried to cover his member from Jungkook's curious eyes.

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throat as he stood up from his position and strode towards Taehyung, where he stood submissively.

Jungkook's lustful wandering eyes seized up the nervous figure, standing a few meters away from him.

How Taehyung's blonde hair fell over his forehead and his mullet covered his nape, giving his face a doll like appearance.

The creamy coloured choker which came attached with the harness was firm against his neck, restricting unnecessary oxygen from getting in.

The harness continued downward as it drifted apart from the midsection of Taehyung's chest and caged around his hips beautifully, leaving his dusty brown buds in the open.

The thumbs of Taehyung's feet were fidgeting in a nervous manner, the area around his knees and collar bones were turning red due to the cold.

Jungkook took steps forward till he was standing right behind him and grabbed him by the edges of the shoulder, pulling him closer until his back was back pressed against Jungkook's chest.

Lowering his head until his nose was nuzzled in the crook of Taehyung's neck,"I still can't believe you agreed to this" Jungkook whispered, high on happiness.

One of the hand went down to pull a silk back blindfold from his back pocket and dangle it in front of Taehyung, startling him.

"B-blindfold...?" Was the first word that escaped Taehyung's mouth after agreeing to give Jungkook another chance.

He hesitantly turned to face Jungkook, who had caught the hesitation in his voice and leaned back and was giving him a small contented smile.

"Yes" He whispered in delight as his other hand caressed Taehyung's right cheek with the utmost care,"It's your punishment for making me spend days without being able to see your face, baby" He smiled and left a small kiss on Taehyung's nose

"Close your eyes for me" Jungkook said and watched with satisfaction how Taehyung's hands came up to grab him by the shoulder as he closed his eyes giving up his sight.

Jungkook gently put the blindfold over his eyes and commanded him to turn around, which Taehyung reluctantly complied

Jungkook could tell Taehyung was nervous and scared if the amount of pressure his fingertips putting on Jungkook's shoulders were any indication.

"Relax, baby, no one is going hurt you" He whispered as he took in other intoxicating features of Taehyung's face.

How the little cute mole sat on the top of his strong straight nose, how in spite of being chapped his lips looked pink and luscious