111

Third Person's P.O.V :-

Namjoon gritted his teeth at that statement and gripped Jungkook collar,"Enough already, I've been putting up with both of you guys' innocent act for way too long" He hissed and pushed Jungkook back harshly, causing the chair to tremble a little bit.

Jungkook blinked, as if he was feeling numb at the new information presented to him.

Jungkook's eyes slowly found Jimin beaten down, tied and lying on the floor of the basement, looking back at him with a painful expression on his face.

"Ji-Jimin...?" Jungkook tried to ask but his voice started to shake, he could feel his vision blurring, tears were brimming in his eyes.

"JI-JIMIN?!" Jungkook sobbed out loudly,"WHA-WHAT?!" He yelled out again, intense pain rushing through his veins, his stomach was twisting into knots as the tears ran down his cheeks,"What...?" He asked in a small voice, his eyes shaking with disbelief as he anxiously waited for Jimin's answer.

Jimin guiltily looked down at the floor, unable to face Jungkook.

Taehyung was at a lost.

'What...?' Taehyung thought as he observed Jimin's guilty expression and Jungkook crying a few feet away from him.

"JIMIN?!" Jungkook hollered, tears still streaming down his face, his eyes turning a bit red by now,"Noo-Noona's...dead?" He whispered the last part, unable to believe it.

"Yes. And you killed her" Namjoon said out in a flat tone.

Jungkook looked up at the masked man, his sad teary eyes dissolving into angry ones,"NO!! SHE'S ALIVE! YOU'RE LYING! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! MONEY?!" He yelled out, his brain going through an emotional turmoil.

Namjoon suddenly kicked the chair down, sending Jungkook down along with it.

"MUFFGH!!"

Taehyung looked over to see Jimin struggling to speak as he laid there on the floor.

Namjoon smirked at Jimin's protest and put his shoe on the right side of Jungkook's face, crushing Jungkook's cheek understand his shoe,"You're not the one who gets to raise his voice here, Jeon. Behave." Namjoon uttered out coldly, digging his shoe deeper.

"MUFFGH!!" Jimin screamed harder but it all got muffled by the duck tape.

"Ji-Jimin.." Jungkook asked out in a small voice as his face was being crushed between the floor and the masked man's shoe,"Noo-Noona's....alive...right...?" He asked out as he struggled to breath properly.

"She's not." Namjoon answered coldly,"Don't let the Park fool you, Jeon, she died after you shot her with a bullet" He continued, digging his shoe even deeper if possible.

All this time Taehyung was observing the events going on and he still couldn't believe that Jeon Jungkook didn't know, Kim Taeri was dead.

When he turned to look at Jimin again this time, he saw Jimin had stopped struggling within his bounds and was just crying silently as he laid there against the floor.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

Jimin was crying.

He had never cried after all the physical torture Namjoon put him through until now, so why was he crying now?

Was it because he had endured too much up until now and now he's finally crumbling?

Or was he crying because of Jungkook?

Taehyung softly stepped towards Jimin.

His heart was beating in his ears.

He tried to swallow down the lump in his throat as he finally approached Jimin, and crouched down beside him.

Jimin spotted a pair of shoes in his vision and looked up at Taehyung with a tear strained face, his eyes sad and scared.

Taehyung's hand started to shake as he raised it and grabbed the corner of the duck tape stuck on Jimin's face and flung it down without another second's delay.

"PLEASE STOP!" Jimin immediately yelled out with his broken voice and sore throat, as loudly as he could right after getting freed from the duck tape.

Namjoon stopped torturing Jungkook and looked back at Jimin, a smirk appearing on his lips.

Jimin saw the bruise forming on Jungkook's face and teared up more,"Tha-that night...be-behind the cen-central museum..." Jimin started as all the participants in the room focused their attentions on him.

"Ju-Jungkook did shoot the bullet bu-but..." Jimin looked down on the floor guiltily, he knew Jungkook was looking at him, possibly shocked at the new information being revealed.

"But?" Namjoon pressed the topic for further information.

"BUT THAT BULLET DID NOT HIT CHOI TAERI!" Jimin yelled out and bit down on his lips, new formed tears slipping past his eyes.

Jimin slowly looked up at Taehyung only to see Taehyung's shocked face.

Jimin looked down at the floor again, feeling nauseous as his stomach started to flip.

"Jeon Jungkook did not kill Choi Taeri" Jimin softly declared.

The room was enveloped in deadly silence.

"Wha-what do you me-mean...?" Taehyung softly asked out, it felt like everything that he had been believing up until that point was crumbling down and crashing down on the floor.

If Jeon Jungkook didn't kill his sister, then who did it? Who molested her and beat her that badly?

Was the grudge he held until now against Jeon Jungkook turned out to be meaningless?

Who was he fighting against anyway?

This revenge that he's seeking, against whom is he actually seeking it?

Did he end up hurting an innocent person in the end while he was blinded by rage and remorse?

Taehyung slowly looked towards Jungkook, the boy was staring into daze as tears continuously rolled down his eyes, it was as if he had lost a big piece of his soul.

For a brief moment, Taehyung recalled all the horrible things he did to Jungkook and the horrible things that Jungkook ended up doing due to his manipulation and misbehaviour in the plan that he put fourth because he fell in love with Jimin in the middle.

A small part of Taehyung wondered if he hadn't come into Jungkook and Jimin's lives, would they have been normal high school students?

Did he actually ended up scarring these two people because of his obsession for revenge?

Did he end up hurting the wrong people?

If Taeri was alive, would she have been proud of him?

No.

He ruined other people's lives for his own selfish reasons.

He was a disgrace.

And just like that Taehyung lost himself to his inner demons once again as he fell down on his knees.
___________________________________________

A/n :- Yes, this is not a dream, it's actually another update within the same week
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Question of the chapter :-

What could Jimin mean? Is Jimin sus? Or is he lying to save Kook? Is Taeri a positive character in you guys' books or nah?

[Those are a lot of questions, you don't have to answer all if you don't want to
(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)]

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting until now guys!

Love ya all!!! ❤❤❤