06 : Introduction

Third Person's P.O.V :-

The bell rang and the teacher walked in.

The whole class stood up to greet her,"Good morning, Teacher!" The whole class greeted in unison.

"Sit down, class" The teacher announced, motioning for everyone to take their seats,"As you might have heard we are welcoming a transfer student today, please help him with the study materials and lectures" The teacher spoke and motioned for someone standing outside of the class to come in.

The door slid open and the beautiful blonde boy walked in.

The entire class awed at him and some even whistled.

"Settle down, class!" The teacher commanded in a strict voice before turning towards the blonde"Introduce yourself" She stated.

The blonde boy nodded and turned towards the class, smiling a little when he saw everyone paying attention to him and him only.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, this is my first time in Seoul, I hope all of us can be friends and help each other out, I look forward to being here!" The blonde, recently revealed to be Taehyung, cheerfully stated as the entire class clapped.

Jimin just took in Taehyung's body proportions. The boy indeed looked like a runway model, lean and tall with a handsome face. No wonder the student body was going wild after him. Taehyung was possibly the most beautiful person Jimin has ever seen in their campus until now.

'This boy really is a hottie' Jimin thought and leaned back in his seat.

Maybe this was his sign? Earlier he had wished for a boyfriend, and now there he was, a handsome eligible bachelor right in front of him, waiting to be taken.

He suddenly felt an intense gaze on his side and turned to look at Lisa who was sitting in the second row and was looking back at him while wiggling her eyebrows, as if asking what he thought of the new student.

Jimin smiled looking at her childish behavior and looked back at the new student

"Very well, now you may take a seat" The teacher trailed off and took a look all over the class and spotted the seat next to Jimin empty since Jungkook was absent that day.

"We are short on seats today, it'll be fixed tomorrow but for today please take the empty seat in the third row, beside Park Jimin, Jimin raise your hand" The teacher commanded and Jimin instantly raised his hand.

He couldn't believe Taehyung was going to sit beside him, if that wasn't fate then what was? Jimin smiled at his thought process, he was glad the new student was able to distract his mind from Jungkook for a bit.

Taehyung had just simply nodded at the teacher's words and started to make his way towards the seat.

And through out the entire class Jimin kept on admiring Taehyung's side profile. Truly model like features.

A sharp jawline, a strong nose bridge, cute moles littered over his face, high cheekbones, full lips, great posture, beautiful and long fingers, thick thighs and long legs.

For a second Jimin stopped to think how those legs would look like thrown over his shoulders, that back arching up on the bed and those long fingers gripping the sheets tightly.

Jimin slightly shook his head to get the inappropriate thoughts out as his gaze once again went up to Taehyung's face only to freeze in his seat.

Taehyung was looking back at him from the corner of his eye, a satisfied little smirk present on his kissable lips.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" He whispered teasingly, turning his face towards Jimin.

Jimin was shaken by the sudden words which escaped from the mouth of the blonde beside him.

Jimin felt really embarrassed at being caught red handed. Since childhood he was always complimented at how smooth and seductive he was and here he was getting charmed by another individual. He could feel the blood rushing up to his cheeks. Somehow his pride as a seducer was wounded.

The boy beside him was so sinfully perfect that it pissed Jimin off. He couldn't believe someone that perfect existed, at this point he was digging around for flaws to point at.

The further Jimin thought, the longer he stared into Taehyung's beautiful eyes, almost getting lost in them.

"What? Can't take your eyes off of me now?" Taehyung asked and grinned more while he watched Jimin get reder and reder.