2

It was later in the day, almost 5:30pm. Sophia and I got ready to head out for dinner. Kai had texted her that it would be at a fancyish restaurant, so we have to look decent.

I decided to wear leather pants with a purple tube top. Sophia is wearing jeans with a black lace crop top along with a leather jacket.

"Ready to go?" she asked me. "It's almost 6pm, and he said they'll meet us there at 6:30."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Let's go."

So then we both went down the lobby, then outside to the rental car. We drove over to the restaurant which was 10 minutes away from where we were.

Once we arrived to our destination, we got out of the car. I could feel my heart pounding, for some reason I was so nervous. I hate talking to people I barely know, it's so weird to me.

I remember when I first met Kai I barely even talked around him. Once he started hanging out with Sophia and me, I started to get a bit comfortable. Now we're like friends, which is a good thing since I'm like antisocial most of the time.

We walked into the door, they were all standing there waiting for us.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.

I saw six men, some of them who I recognized, not including Kai though.

Sophia gave Kai a hug. "I missed you!" she cheered. "Also, I thought it was the whole team who was coming."

He shook his head. "Nope, only us six. We didn't want the check to be like expensive."

She points at him. "Gotcha."

Kai turns over and greets me. "Hey Nora! What's up?"

"Nothing much," I said. "Soph forced me to come to Germany."

He started laughing. "Sounds like a Sophia thing to do," he teased.

"Since we're all ready now, are we going to be seated?" Sophia asked.

"Right," Kai realized then turned to the waiter. "Table for 8, please."

So then, the waiter led us to a table with 9 seats. I sat next to Sophia who was on my left, on my right was someone I don't remember the name of. I recognized him though, I saw him during the game we completely crushed Chelsea 4-0.

"So, Nora do you know any of my mates?" Kai asked me, making eye contact.

I looked around the table. "Errr.. I recognize some."

A brunette with slicked back gelled hair waved at me and said, "You might know me! I'm Chilly."

"What in the Doc Mcstuffins?" I joked.

He sighed, "My name is Ben Chilwell, people call me Chilly... IF you didn't know."

"Calm down, mate!" another brunette had said.

Kai laughs, "You know what? I'll introduce all of you." He started pointing at one person then moved on. "That's Ben, Mason, Christian, Joao, and Reece."

"I'm the American one, if that helps," Christian mentioned. "That photo of IT'S CALLED SOCCER is edited by the way."

"I have no idea what you're talking about mate," I chuckled.

"Oh," he mumbled to himself in embarrassment.

I knew it was going to be awkward! I mean, this American made it awkward. It wasn't really my fault.

"Just stop talking Puli," Joao said, feeling the second-hand embarrassment. "Anyways, where are you from?"

I thought it was obvious because of my accent, but oh well! I answered his question anyway, "England if you couldn't tell."