epilogue

Months have passed, it was July.

It seemed like everyone basically moved on, including me.

I had received the role that I auditioned for and now I'm in Glasglow, Scotland filming for the movie. The director had said my audition "seemed very real." He wasn't completely wrong, I obviously put my real emotions I felt at the time in the video.

The co-stars were very nice, I idolized them at some point in my life too. I ended up working with my favorite actor, Tom Holland, for this movie. I bet Mase would be jealous, he loves spiderman.

Some other people I worked with were Austin North, Josephine Langford, Maude Apatow, and Cole Sprouse. We all became really close with each other and started hanging out off set.

Meanwhile, Mason had just said his farewell to his childhood club and now is up in Manchester playing for Manchester United.

As much as I hate that rubbish club, and I'm speaking as a City fan since the womb of course, I will still love and support him and his decisions. I truly do believe it was the move for him, but I knew he was still in Chelsea's plans... he wasn't aware of that though.

It's okay, he seems happier, most of the United fans love him. Most of them had said, "don't worry we'll take care of him," which was really sweet.

Now, he's known as MM7, not MM19. The number 7 holds a huge significance at the club, with the last person wearing that number being Ronaldo. He wasn't the only one who worn that before, there were so many other Man United legends. It's crazy to think that he was given the number 7– knowing the last player to wear it was your own football idol.

I'm proud of him... even if I miss him at Chelsea.

Many other Chelsea players had transferred, only a few of the ogs who won the UCL and the Club World Cup had stayed...

Sophia stayed in London with Kai, but he moved to our rival, Arsenal (would've never thought that would happen...). We still talk often, but I miss hanging out with both of them.

Christian had moved over to Italy to play in Serie A for AC Milan. I'm proud of him, I'm glad he moved there because he deserved so much better than Chelsea.

That splits up everyone's favorite quartet: Mason, Ben, Christian, and Kai. What makes it worse is that we all know we will never see these 4 play together again. I mean, who knows though? Like literally Lionel Messi, Jordi Alba, and Sergio Busquets will be reunited at Inter Miami... no one would've ever thought that would happen.

I've learned that not all good things like this last forever... and neither did we... we as in Mase and me.

We ended up not lasting, which made me really sad, but I knew it was for the best. We were both really busy now with barely any sort of time for each other. I stayed up in Glasgow while he was down in Manchester— almost 4 hours away from each other. At least we're still friends, that's all I really care about.

Suddenly, we kind of lost contact. Maybe we were just supposed to be a memory.

I was here pursuing my dream of becoming a successful actress while he was over in Manchester trying to meet the expectations of being a great signing. Life was just... busy.

Yet, there was this gut feeling inside of me that we were soon going to find each other again... then become the endgame couple everyone thought we were.

Chances are low for that to even happen— at least I'm aware of that. But I'm delusional, I still believe and just hope that we find each other again...