30

That week, Chelsea had drawn to Liverpool— as expected though. I'm just glad they didn't lose, although they had disallowed goals and many chances. You know, it can be surprising that it ended to be a draw, mostly because we aren't in such a great form right now.

It was now Saturday, it was the day of the match against the Wolves. I had a weird gut feeling this game wasn't going to go well for Chelsea... it's almost like I lost hope.

I didn't feel like watching the game, I had some work to be done. Some interviewers form entertainment websites want to interview me, so I drove over to their studios and filmed the interviews for their Talk Show.

The interviewer and I sat on two different cozy blue chairs. My hands were folded on my lap, ready to film the whole video.

The lady who interviewed me had said, facing the camera, "Hey everyone, it's me— Brittney Black! And yes, we are back on 'London Listens' with the one and only, Nora Turner!"

"Thank you," I chuckled. "So glad to be here!"

"So, what's been going on lately? Any sort of exciting projects going on?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't really know, not much though?"

"That sounded like a question," she laughed. "Anyways, your birthday is coming up, any plans?"

"I don't know yet, might hang out with some friends and that stuff," I said hesitantly. "Don't know what's planned out there..."

"Does Sophia have anything planned?"

I shrugged once again. "I don't know! I mean, how am I supposed to know?"

"I don't know, but you can just be hinted in some way..."

"Never got hinted for anything," I clarified.

"So, there's continous spreading rumors about you, have you heard about them?"

I let out a little giggle, "Which one?"

She started to laugh. "I guess you know!"

"Which one though?" I asked.

"The one about you dating someone from Chelsea FC, the lingering question won't ever go away!" she exclaimed. "Any comment on that?"

I sighed with a smile, "All I got to say is: This is my personal life. No one should make assumptions to start off rumors about me without me actually confirming anything."

"So, no yes or no?"

I shook my head. "I'm not saying anything at all, kind of self explanatory because I'm not that type of person to share my private life until ready to."

"Yes, makes sense totally... I understand that."

"That's all I see on my social media feeds," I explained. "Most rumors I see are me dating someone or filming new movies."

"Any comment on the new movies one?"

I shook my head. "No comment on that one, for sure."

"Who is your dream co-star to work with? Like who do you wish to work with?"

I thought for a moment, and then answered. "I'd love to work with Florence Pugh, or maybe Taylor Swift— if that counts."

She chuckles, "Oh that's right! You're a swiftie! Almost forgot about that!"

"Yep," I said. "You like her too?"

She sighed, "I don't listen to her like that much... someone's gotta make me love her as much as you do."