24

That morning, I felt someone tap on me multiple times to wake me up. Once my eyes slowly opened, I saw Sophia's face just staring at me.

"Wake up," she whispered. "Wake up!"

"Why?" I asked in a sleepy tone. "What time is it?"

"10am, still early," she shrugged. "You fell asleep during the game.

I didn't realize I had slept during the second half of the match, so I asked, "Oh, I did?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah... the other girls left about an hour ago too."

"Oh, good to know?" I stood myself up, feeling my stomach grumble. "What's for breakfast?"

"Get cereal," she suggested. "I don't really have anything ready."

I lifted myself off the couch and started heading over to the kitchen, Sophia was following me.

"So, what was the score?" I asked, grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

She had her hands on her hips. "It was a draw, 2-2..."

"Really?" I asked, walking over to the pantry to grab the Cheerios box. "How did they draw to a team in the relegation zone?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, they like aren't in the best form right now... even if they won against Dortmund."

I started pouring the cereal into the bowl. "Who scored?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, trying to recap herself on who scored during the match. She snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah! Joao and Kai did. Kai's was a penalty."

"Soph, I know damn well you screamed," I teased, grabbing the milk from the fridge as I approached it.

"And somehow you didn't wake up."

I started to laugh a little bit. "I'm a deep sleeper," I admitted, pouring the milk in the bowl with the Cheerios.

"I can tell..."

I snatched a spoon from a drawer. "Whenever you scream over Kai scoring, it's so loud... almost like a Taylor Swift concert."

"You been to one, Nor?" she asked me, raising up an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "No, but I wish." I started taking scoops of my cereal and devouring it, oh gosh it's delicious.

"Isn't she on tour right now?" she asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, she is..."

"Also, I don't think my screams are that loud," she said convincingly.

"Yes they are."

She rolled her eyes. "You would do the same if it was Mase."

I let go of my spoon and sighed, "Okay, that's enough bullying for today."

"Did he text you anything this morning?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, I didn't check my phone yet." I grabbed the spoon once again and started eating even more amounts of the cereal.

"If he does text you, tell me every single damn detail," she said, widening the smile on her face.

"You're so invested into this dumb relationship, it's actually so funny," I laughed, leaving my cereal and walking over back to the couch to get my phone.

"Maybe because I bet money with Kai based on who you're most likely going to date!" she yelled across the house.

"Oh, right..."

I unlocked my phone and saw so many text messages and notifications. Was I asleep for that long?

I saw notifications coming from multiple update accounts, sayinf stuff like, "Nora didn't go to the game with Mason, accusations are false."