37

Later in the week, Chelsea lost to Real Madrid once again in the UCL leg. Of course, Real Madrid is moving on to the next round— which will most likely be against Man City (my favs).

Yet, I still haven't told Sophia about the thing between Mase and me, it wasn't something I wanted to tell her right away. I told Isla, that's it— the only person I'll ever tell.

On Saturday night, I decided to actually go clubbing— maybe that can cheer me up?

I was wearing tight jeans and a tube top that was black. I put my hair into two braids and did light makeup on myself.

I headed over to the club, and once I got there, I had some drinks and this one person, out of the many people there, came up to me. I thought it was a fan at first, but no, it wasn't. He was tall, brunette, and looked really athletic— kinda fit if you ask me. The face looked unfamiliar to me, so it couldn't have been a pro athlete.

"Hey," he greeted with a smirk. "What's your name?"

"Nora, what about you?" I replied.

He hissed, "Hayden— such a pleasure to meet you."

"The same thing goes to you!" I said, smiling.

Hayden grinned, "So, what do you like? Any interests?"

"I love watching football, and I absolutely adore Taylor Swift!" I said with no hesitation at all.

He smiled. "I love football, what's your favorite club in the Prem?"

"Man City..."

"Same with me!" he cheered. "My favorite player has to be Haaland, he's goated."

I agreed with him, "That's so true! Also, same!"

"We're like meant to be, what you think?" he said with a smirk.

I grinned and squinted my eyes. "In your dreams," I murmured.

"I'll change your mind."

For the next half hour, we continued drinking alcohol and talked about random shit— mostly football though.

Out of nowhere, like out of nowhere, when we were talking about the spectacular World Cup final, he leaned over for a kiss... as soon as our lips made contact, I attempted to pull away. I pushed him off of me and turned my head away from him.

And yeah, it wasn't me. I regretted this so much, why did I even come here?

My face turned into complete guilt with a frown, "I'm so sorry, I think I've got to go..."

"Wait," he said, stopping me. "Can I have your number?" He reached his arm out, with his phone in his hand.

I bit my lip and took his phone, typing my number... why the fuck am I doing this?

"Uh..." I said awkwardly. "I'll see you whenever I see you, okay?"

He blew a kiss at me, waving goodbye. I didn't wave back, I just... walked away. That's how I usually solved my problems, just walking away.

I drove myself back to my apartment, having very mixed feelings. What the fuck did I just do? Is this for the better? For the worse? What if Sophia or anyone else finds out I kissed some random Hayden dude at a club? At least I pulled away, right? Fuck myself, fuck my life.

.
___
.

On Saturday night, I was spending the night at Ben's house along with Kai and Christian. We were just playing FIFA most of the time— then we played Fortnite. Let's just say... I got the dubs!

Once we were done playing, we all watched classic movies such as The Mighty Ducks, or even the Karate Kid!

At some point, like around 1 am in the morning, we were all on our phones— mostly checking our social medias. We were all focused on our screens, which caused a widespread silence.

"YO, WHAT IS THIS?" Ben yelled out, breaking the complete tranquility.

"What?" I asked in a very confused tone. "What happened?"

He came over to me with a shock look on his face, pulling up a post from a Nora update account— showing a picture of her at a club... kissing someone else. He swiped to the 2nd photo, showing them drinking and talking...

I froze, I didn't know what to say. My eyes kinda teared up, was this really the end?

"I think I wanna throw up," I said.

Kai and Christian came over to Ben, seeing the shocking photo taken by who knows who, looking all surprised and flabbergasted.

"I thought I knew her, I guess I don't," Kai admitted. "It's been years since I've met her the first time, she's changed... a lot."

Christian sighed and patted my back, "You don't deserve this... I hope you find someone who treats you better."

I nodded my head. "I know," I mumbled. "But this, I'm never getting over this..."

"We're here for you," Ben said, turning off his phone. "I'll beat her up."

"Mate, love you, but you don't need to do that," I said, trying not to cry.

Christian sighed, "She's gonna have a downfall anyway... her fans better turn on her."

Kai tapped on Christian's shoulder and said, "That's a little bit too much, don't you think?"

"She deserves it," he said, nodding.

I shook my head. "I don't get it," I admitted. "Why would she do this? I know damn well this isn't like her to do this."

Ben shrugged. "I don't know, but she for sure probably thought you two actually broke up."

"Be right back," I told them.

I got up from the couch and stormed to the bathroom so I can cry alone, not in front of the boys— I couldn't do it in front of them. I just couldn't hold back the tears, it kinda just bursted into an ugly cry.

Nora was really not the person I viewed her as in the past months. I thought I knew her better, I thought she wouldn't move on that quickly. I thought she would STAY. I was wrong, of course. She was a bitch once again, cheating on me after everything I've done for her. Not to mention I even spent $2,000 on Taylor Swift tickets... resellers making the tickets so pricy for what?

|
|
|
— — — —> a/n: crazy to think he left. the farewell vid rly broke me🥲 the ronaldo fanboys getting mad abt him getting number 7🤣🤣