5

Sophia and I were sitting in the stands, watching the boys warm up. I could see her boyfriend, Kai, passing a football with Chilly. Then, I glanced over to Mason, whose jersey I was wearing, to see what he was doing. He was also passing, but with Reece.

After many minutes, the actual match was about to start. I could feel nervousness in my stomach, why am I feeling this if I don't really like the team?

The crowd was roaring, cheering, and screaming. Sophia was screaming in my ear, for Kai of course.

Further on into the game it hadn't even been 10 minutes yet and someone had just received a yellow card, it was Reece.

A few minutes later, Thiago Silva also received a yellow card. This referee giving these out like candy.

Then the 31st minute came, Joao Felix was so close to scoring a goal, but it wasn't accurate enough to make it in. It was a pretty nice shot though.

It was the 38th minute, Sophia yelled and screamed as her own boyfriend hits the cross bar when trying to make a shot on the goal.

Watching this game was stressful, even though I'm not a huge fan of either of the teams. Yet, I was thinking in my head, when will Mason come in? Wearing his jersey is kinda disappointing and embarrassing.

The only reason why I said it was disappointing and embarrassing was because some little kids behind me kept pointing at the back of the shirt and laughed at it.

"Mason Mount sucks man," I heard one of them say.

"Leave my club!" another one says.

These words weighted my back quite literally. I wondered if Mason knew about the comments people had made about him.

Before I knew it, it was halftime. 0-0, no goal yet for either of the teams.

Once halftime was over, the match resumed. I hope Chelsea scores at least one goal, that'll make Soph really happy, as well as myself because I love seeing people I know being happy.

Some yellow cards were given to the other team, to Bellingham and Can. Those both happened in less than five minutes.

The 63rd minute came along, and then BOOM! Adeyemi, who's on Dortmund, shoots the ball into the goal, making the score 1-0. The crowd was cheering, not those who were surrounding me though.

I could hear Sophia whispering hopefully to herself, "You guys got this, I know it."

After a few minutes, some subsitutions happened for Chelsea. Cucurella came in for Chilly, and guess who finally came in... Mount came in for Mudryk!

I just wanted to see him play, like imagine wearing his jersey and him not even playing!

Nothing much happened in a next few minutes, just a few close shots, some yellow cards, but no goal.

In the 90th minute, that's where all the chaos happened. I saw Mason on the ground after falling because of someone on Dortmund named Ryerson.

I saw Mason storming over to this other guy, and starting a fight. I was shocked, I didn't expect this to happen.

My jaw was just dropped when it happened, so was Sophia's. The whole thing resulted in them both receiving yellow cards. I also found out Mason would be suspended from playing in the 2nd leg. Yet again, the two kids behind me were pointing at my back and saying the rudest shit.

"HAHAHAH HE'S GONEEE, HE DESERVES THAT!" one of them yelled.

"NEXT, LEAVE THE CLUB! HE'S SO RUBBISH!" the other one yelled.

I tried to ignore it, I just couldn't. Those words took over my focus on watching the game. I felt so bad for Mase, how does he handle this?

The game ended resulting 1-0, Dortmund won. I guess praying wasn't enough. Please have a comeback in the next leg.