7

I woke up the next morning very early by the sounds of Sophia's annoying alarm. It was 6am, we had to get to the airport to fly back to London.

We gathered all of our belongings, then got dressed, then headed out to our rental car to drive over to the airport.

As we flew back to London, I listened to music, specifically Taylor Swift. As "London Boy" plays in my ear, I immediately thought of Mase. I loved him as a friend, and he was the first London boy I thought of. I have no idea why he was my first thought, like mate... it could've been like Harry Styles or something.

Sophia took a quick glance at me, seeing that I had my airpods in. "What are you listening to?" she asked me.

"London Boy by Taylor Swift," I answered, then resting my eyes.

"I never heard of that song... not gonna lie," she admitted, sounding kind of embarrassed.

"You're a local girly, makes sense if you don't know," I explained.

"Oh," she mumbled.

We went back to being silent, and I was continuing to listen to Taylor Swift.

As we finally arrived and landed, Sophia and I got out of the airplane with our belongings and then left. Once we were all done, we headed back, Soph dropped me off at my aparment.

I waved goodbye to her and said, "Thanks for inviting me come with you."

She waved back and yelled, "Of course, I knew you would have fun!"

As she drove away, I went inside the apartment building and stormed up the steps to where my apartment room was.

I entered the room and headed to my bedroom. I laid down, resting my entire body.

Then all of the sudden, I felt a vibration coming from my phone. It was a notification from Instagram, but I only have notifications on for messages.

The message was from a random groupchat I was added to. I checked to see who was in it, it was a bunch of wags and footballers.

______
premier league asses💯💯

sophiaaemelia added noraturner01

Sophia Weber
NORA WELCOME BAE

nora !
what the actual hell is this gc

Kai Havertz💥⚽️✌🏻
add more people i love chaos

Chilly
is madders in here i wanna add him

Mrs F
why am i in here

cyrinesbr left the chat
benchilwell added marcusrashford

João Félix
why did wes's girl leave

Chilly
idk and idc im adding madders

benchilwell added madders

Chilly
I SHOULD ADD MASE TOO

benchilwell added masonmount

nora !
bro wtf is this gc answer me

Christian
idk kai made it he was bored

Kai Havertz💥⚽️✌🏻
bc i wanna talk to the footballers
and the wags