4

Later that day, Sophia and I started to get ready to head to Signal Iduna Park, which is Dortmund's football stadium.

Sophia and I shared the bathroom to do our makeup. The bathroom was quite spacious, which was very surprising to me. There were two sinks, a toilet, and a shower.

Sophia curled her hair smoothly and talked about how great today's game will be.

"Even though Chelsea isn't doing as well in the Premier League, we still got a chance to win the UCL," she explained while curling her hair with a curling iron.

I paused applying a natural shade of eyeshadow after she said that. I turned to her and questioned,"We?I'm a Man City fan."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I was referring to the team and its fans, not to you."

"Whatever, I was just confused." I turned my head back to the mirror and focused myself back to doing my makeup.

"So, you still got that jersey?" she asked me, turning off her curling iron. "I'm just wondering."

I paused for a moment. "Yeah, it's in my luggage. I placed it there last night after we had dinner."

She smiled at me. "You better wear it."

"What else would I wear? I don't have Chelsea merch."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, who knows? You could've secretly been a Dortmund fan and you had never told me!"

I bit my lip, thinking of the scenario. "It could've been, but it's not true."

"Whatever, why did you do your makeup before putting your kit on?" she asked.

I sighed, "I don't know! I'll just put it on now, I guess..."

She chuckled, "I wanna see how you look."

I placed down the makeup brush, and went outside of the bathroom to the luggage that stood there next to the bed. I unzipped the zipper and took out the kit Mason had given me last night.

The back said number 19, with his last name on it. I admired how it looked for a few seconds, then realizing 19 is one of my lucky numbers. I put the shirt on me, then headed back to the bathroom to show Sophia.

"Ooo, you look good!" she complimented, grinning at me.

I laughed, "It's a bit weird, don't you think?"

"How so?"

"I mean I've been a Man City f—"

Before I even knew it, Sophia placed her pointer finger against my lip and whispered, "Enough with Man City. Tonight we're here for Chelsea, not for a team from Manchester."

I pushed her finger away from my lip, then nodded my head. "Yeah," I murmured. "You're right."

She smiled, showing her pearl white teeth. "I'm always right."

After she said that, we both continued to finish getting ready. We did our hair and light makeup, and then we were done. We were all set to go.

Sophia and I headed down to the main lobby, and then walked to our rental car. We drove all the way to the stadium, which wasn't that far from where we were. Sophia decided to take the driver's seat, and I sat in the front with her, of course.

"You excited?" Sophia asked me.

I tilted my head unsurely. "I mean, I don't know really. I love football though, so yeah I'm... not as excited, but looking forward to watching the game."

"Girl, it was a yes or no question!"

I let out a sigh, "I don't care."

She laughs and says, "I hope Mase can see you in the crowd."

I groaned, "Oh my gosh Soph! I barely know this kid! He's just... generous I should say for giving this kit to me to wear for the match."

"Chill out, I'm just joking," she explained.

"I wanna see if he plays well though," I admitted. "I'm not sure if he's starting or not."

"He's not," she said without hesitation. "I checked the lineups."

"Damn," I mumbled to myself.

Before I even knew, we had arrived to our destination. There were many people in either blue or yellow. I saw more yellow for obvious reasons, we were literally in Dortmund, Germany.

I heard Dortmund is a really talented and gifted team. They're like 1st or 2nd in Bundesliga.

Honestly, I just want Sophia to be happy and in a good mood, so I'm praying for Chelsea to win this match. Even if they don't win, they would still have a chance in the 2nd leg, but still. I hope they win.