11

On Saturday, Sophia sent me a text asking if I wanted to go to the Chelsea vs Tottenham game that was the next day. I said sure, because why not? She had said to me she had an extra kit that I can wear and that she'd bring it to my apartment later.

Later that day, Sophia came over to my apartment to hand over the extra kit she had.

She reached her arm out of the door once I opened it, her hand was holding the jersey. "Here it is," she says, handing it over. "It was from the Chelsea Megastore. Kai and his old mates bought it, knowing they won't use it, so they gave it to me for no reason."

I slipped the kit out of her hand and took a glance at it. The back said Werner, it was a Timo Werner kit from 2021.

"Wow, I haven't seen a jersey like this in a while," I said amazingly. "Back when they were actually good."

She hissed at me, "Everyone has their good and bad seasons, just wait a bit and they might make a comeback."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Not with Potter," I mumbled.

She placed her finger on my mouth, making a "shhh" sound with a soft voice. "Don't start it. I've seen the messages."

"Oh," I sighed. "I forgot about that."

She pulled away her hand from my lip and nodded her head. "Be careful what you say."

I let out another sigh, wanting to not remember the situation between Mase and me. "Do you want to come inside?" I asked. "I mean, you're just standing out in the hallway right now."

She shook her head. "No thanks, I'm good. I need to go, I have to do something."

"Oh okay, bye then," I said, waving goodbye.

She waved back and turned around to head down the stairs. I shut the front door once she walked away, then went to my room, laying down on my bed, scrolling through social media as always.

I checked posts I was tagged in, some of them were quite interesting. Most of them were just photos from my modelling career, but the interesting ones were rumors and theories about me.

A post had me at the Chelsea game in Dortmund, the caption saying, "Nora Turner was caught in Dortmund at a UCL game in a Chelsea jersey with "Mount" printed on the back. Did she betray her most favorited team? Does she have any relations with the Chelsea players? According to @nturnerupdatesoff, she's now a Chelsea fan."

Ain't no way a random person on Instagram said that, they can't just make assumptions! It's funny to me though, like how they actually care what I do. But that's what's in the famous life, people idolize and keep track of every move you make.

I scrolled a little bit more on the tagged posts and I saw some people shipping me with Kai Havertz. I bursted out laughing because I'd never take my best friend's man.

Once I scrolled a bit further, I saw a picture of me wearing the Mount kit and the caption said, "Are Nora and Mason dating???" No way people thought that, we literally met the day before that picture was taken.

After seeing that post, I decided not to scroll any further. I just knew I was going to see more stuff of fans shipping me with footballers because I attended one game. This is going to happen tomorrow most likely, but the Werner kit will stump the fans since he doesn't play for Chelsea anymore.

—————————

The next day was match day, I layed my wavy hair down overtop of my Werner kit. I waited for Sophia to come over. Once she came, she was outside my apartment building, waiting for me to come out so she can drive me over to Tottenham's stadium. Before I headed outside, I decided to text Mason.