28

The next morning was match day, which was a home game at Stamford Bridge. Izabel and Sophia had invited me to go watch the match, so I did. I wore the Timo Werner kit Soph had given me a while ago. If I still had the extra kit Mason gave to me back in Germany, I would've worn it today.

On the car ride to the stadium, Sophia had given me the aux, so I decided to play that one playlist Mase and I made together that one day— that was a really special day, in my opinion though.

As "New Romantics" played, Sophia had asked me, "What song is this?"

"Oh, it's 'New Romantics' by Taylor Swift," I said. "I love this song."

"I should add this to my playlist," she pointed, making a turn on the road. "This is a bop!"

In my mind as she said that, I knew someone else also loved that song, and you guessed it, it was Mason. I still remember when we listened to all those songs together, he said "New Romantics" was his favorite because it was so happy.

"I don't really listen to her, I really should though," Izabel said, nodding her head.

"Please do," I begged. "I'll send you a playlist Mase and I made full of songs by T-Swizzle."

Sophia's jaw dropped immediately. "Since when did you guys make a playlist?"

"Um... when we hung out that one time?" I said, making it sound like a question for some reason.

She sighed. "Which one? That doesn't help at all."

"When we first kissed," I mumbled. "Remember it now?"

She chuckled and said, "Ohhhh!!! Makes so much sense."

"Send the playlist to me though," Izabel said. "It might transform me into a fan, you know?"

"I'll send it to you later... I follow you on Insta, right?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Pretty sure, just send me the link on there."

"I'll send it later."

Out of nowhere, Sophia asked, "When are you two going to tell the entire world about your relationship? Like..."

"Girl, it hasn't even been like..." I started counting with my fingers, "3 weeks!"

"The fans will find out anyways," Izabel mentioned.

"Oh my god," Sophia said. "You should make it public on your birthday."

"How the fu—" I didn't even get to complete my sentence.

Sophia had cut me off, "We'll figure out a way, right Iz?"

"Right," she mumbled, then started being confused. "Wait what?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Fuck, I'll tell you tonight..."

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Stamford Bridge. There was so many people, so many people in blue... well obviously.

"I should realy get a kit of my own," I said, getting out of the car.

Sophia locked the door automatically with her keys. "Get one online, or ask someone for a new one— Mase probably has one!" she said. "I think he has Kante's."

"Do I really want to ask though?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Only if you want to."

I rolled my eyes at her and started walking towards the stadium. Izabel and Sophia walked by my side, we talked while walking. It was mostly about the game, saying that we somehow have hope for a win.

Once we got up to our seats, we sat and looked down at the pitch. We observed the teams warming up. They were passing the footballs with each other, back and forth.

Time went by fast, then it was minutes before kickoff.

"I'm scared, I don't know why," Izabel admitted, having her hands folded together. "Like I don't want backlash after the game for the boys."

"I mean, if we lose this game, Potter might actually get sacked," I pointed out. "But, you know! Who knows?"

"Just a prediction," Sophia said, nodding her head.

"Yes, indeed it is."

Just before I knew it, the players were on the pitch, ready for the match to begin.

So many chances happen in the first couple of minutes. Nice saves from the opposing goalie once again...

At the 18th minute, the first goal was scored... for Aston Villa. I still had hope inside of me, just a little. Maybe we can make a come back, just maybe— or maybe not.

Many minutes pass, oh my gosh— so many chances once again! Ball either hits the post, goes wide, or gets saved! We're so fucking unlucky.

That's when half time happened, no wonder why Argentina won the World Cup, Emi Martinez is actually so good (we're just unlucky).

Second half starts, and of course many chances happen but we still screw it up. Ball goes way over, saved, or just too wide— once again.

The 0-1 lead ended when Aston Villa stroke again. 0-2 for them, oh god we suck.

Then, several substitutions happen, thank god they're putting Kante on. He's probably going to give us an advantage of some sort.

Just before I knew it, this ass team just keeps making repetitive mistakes when shooting. Wide, wide, wide. The ball always goes wide!

We make chances, but we just can't fucking kick the ball into the goal— that infuriates me so fucking much. I can't be talking at all though, I don't play ball. All I know is... they really should kick Potter out. SACK HIM!

The game ended 0-2 at home, fuck this shit. Sack that graham cracker and the war is over— that easy.