21

It was Saturday, match day! I was busy though, I had a photoshoot for a fashion magazine with Glamour. I heard other celebrities were doing the same photoshoot like Emma Stone and Camila Mendes. That meant I was probably going to meet them later, crazy.

While I was eating my yogurt for breakfast, a special someone texted me... it was Mason.

_______

Mason Mount

Mason Mount
r u watching the game today??

nora !
err idk if i can bc i have a photoshoot

nora !
i might tho

Mason Mount
oh well have fun

Mason Mount
we play leicester city today

nora !
ikk😭😭

nora !
tell the boys i said good luck <3

Mason Mount
ofc anything for u💙

_______

The way he just said that to me made my heart pound, so fast that it felt like it was beating 1000 beats per minute.

I continued to eat my yogurt, and just kept thinking about Mase and me. What were we now? That was the question that kept bouncing back into my head like a boomerang.

All of the sudden, Sophia started calling me. I picked up the phone, answering it.

"NORRRR"

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"Kai told me that Chilly also knows about you and Mase too..."

"Know about us liking each other?"

"Yeah! And like everything that happened, I don't know if you were aware of that."

"I wasn't... actually I don't remember if he told me that he told Chilly his crushes, I think he did."

"Oh!"

"Yeah..."

"Anyways, bye Nora! Have fun at your photoshoot!"

"Thanks babes..."

___________

Later on in the day, I drove over to the photography studio where the photoshoot would be. I came out of the apartment building with sweatpants and a hoodie. Also, I was told I was going to wear spring type of clothes for the spring season.

Once I got there, I went into the building and felt my phone buzz and ring from my sweatshirt pocket.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself, pulling out my phone from my pocket.

It was a random number, who the hell would even call me? I didn't want to answer it, I was in a rush to head into the building. It was probably a spam anyway, or maybe it's like the movie Scream.

Once I got inside, I got prepped by some stylists. They chose my outfits, which were very fancy and cute in my opinion, and made me pose in front of a green screen.