15

As the time got later, I received texts from Sophia telling me where the restaurant is and when to go. She wanted us to meet them up at 6:30.

It was around 6:15 right now and Mase and I were just talking about random shit. We were talking about controversial opinions, we somehow agreed on most of them. It's almost like we're the same person.

"We should probably go now," I said, ending our conversation.

"Yeah," Mason agreed. "We should."

So then, we both got up and headed outside to his car.

I buckled up my seatbelt and asked, "Do you think that they're wearing something fancy?"

He scoffed, "I hope not."

After a few minutes, we finally got there. Once we walked inside, we saw the four wearing actually nice clothing while Mase and I were wearing comfortable stuff.

Sophia, who looked all prepped up, asked us, "Why are you guys wearing that?"

"We were lazy," Mason explained.

I chuckled, "Yeah, and I didn't feel like driving back home just to change my clothes."

Kai and Sophia gave each other a look, like a "omg they were together for hours" kind of look, a shocking kind of look.

Magui approached me. "Hey, I believe we haven't met yet? I'm Magui." She reached her hand out to shake my hand.

"Oh hi, I'm Nora," I introduced myself, while shaking her hand.

I had already recognized and knew her name from fan edits on my TikTok for you page. Let's just say she wouldn't want to see them.

"You're gorgeous," she complimented, giving a smile.

"Thanks," I said. I was surprised she said that to be honest, she's very gorgeous herself. "You are too."

"Thanks," she thanked. "Also, are you two like... together?" she asked, pointing at Mason and me.

We both looked at each other.

"Um," he mumbled.

"We're friends," I clarified.

"We're just friends..."

"Gotcha," she said, nodding her head.

A waiter walked up to us and said our table of six was ready. He led us to our table, then we pulled out the chairs to sit on them.

We all flipped through the menu, searching for a meal to order for dinner.

"I kind of want the kids menu," Joao said jokingly.

Magui rolled her eyes and played along with the joke, "Babes, you're literally 23. Grow the hell up."

Out of nowhere Kai asked me, "So, Nora... what did you two do today while Joao and myself were training with the team?"

"Oh, we just watched a few movies... that's all."

Mason added on, "And talked..."

"That sounds... fun I guess," Kai responded.

A few minutes later, the waiter came back to ask for our orders. We all wanted to order different meals, how unique of us.

Our table had many different conversations while waiting for our food to come. Conversations went from the UCL match tomorrow to how bad referees can be.

Once our food finally came, we sat there and enjoyed our meals.

"I'm surprised Joao didn't end up ordering from the kids menu," Sophia teased.