8

That Saturday, I woke at like 10:00 because I knew I had to get to the venue early. At around 10:15, I had already eaten breakfast, which was a salad. I changed myself into a basic white top with leggings, something basic since they'll be prepping me for the catwalk anyway. I had to be there by 1:30 pm, but the place was about an hour away from where I live.

I wish I could watch the Chelsea vs Southampton game today, but I have to do my job. It would be embarrassing if they lost to the worst in the league. I hope they play well though.

I left my apartment around 11:10, and started driving over to the venue. I got stuck in traffic, which costed me another 25 minutes.

Once I arrived, I met some of the people who were going to model for the fashion show today. One of them was named Beverly who happens to be a football fan.

"Oh my god, I love football!" she says to me. "My favorite team is Barca."

"Oh, mine's Man City, but I love Barca too," I said, widening the smile on my face.

She nods her head, a grin casually appearing. "Glad you agree with me."

As our conversation continued, she gave me her number for contact in the future. I also mentioned how I had dinner with some Chelsea players because of Sophia.

The fashion shows starts at 2:45, so we were getting prepped up by the stylists. They applied makeup to all of us and gave us the fits we had to wear.

The show would last about an hour, after that I would have to drive back home.

Once it started, I got ready to go out to the catwalk, and so did the other models. All of us were wearing some sort of dress. I was wearing a long black dress with a bunch of sparkles sprinkled on it.

"Alright, it's your turn," one of the backstage workers whispered to me.

I nodded my head and walked out casually with my right hand on my hip. I tried not to mess up and make zero mistakes or errors.

I successfully made no mistakes, but the same question kept roaming in my head. Will they win today? "They" as in Chelsea FC. I still wondered that. I didn't even know what time it was.

After a whole hour, the fashion show finally finished. The stylists helped us wash off our makeup and put our chosen outfits away.

Once they dismissed us, we went to the parking lot to our cars and drove off. I stayed in the car for a little bit before starting up the engine. I slipped out my phone and searched up the score for the game.

The score was 0-1... Southampton was winning.

"That's embarrassing," I whispered to myself, then turned off my phone and started the engine. I started to drive away from the venue back to my apartment.

I really hope Chelsea makes a comeback, they're going through so much right now. The amount of hate they're getting for being rubbish, I can't imagine it. Obviously I wouldn't understand... I'm a Man City fan, although we still get hate for being good.

I drove for the next hour, then caught myself in traffic. Bloody hell, why is there so much traffic in London???

Once I got back to the apartment, I turned on the TV to the channel that was playing the game. Oh fuck I missed the whole game, but what did I expect? Fashion shows are long and the venue was 1 hour away!

The postgame show was playing, I sat there on the couch watching it. The speakers wouldn't shut up about JWP's goal, but he's a speedy guy— that's something I can't even lie about. I still wish Chelsea won though.