39

Two days later... no text from Mason, he's not ready— no way in hell he's ever going to be ready. I hope he will be, but perhaps he won't. I'll give him time... I don't care how long it takes, I just want him back— well, not want... it's more of a need. I need him back.

The entire day, I was listening to our playlist, the "Taylor solos everyone" playlist... the one we made the day we first kissed. That was probably one of the greatest moments of my life.

I had received a text from Hayden, I blocked him before I even opened the message. Who even was he?

I was sobbing all day, who knew I could sob to 'New Romantics'? It's such a happy song, according to myself... and even Mase.

I missed him if you couldn't tell, I thought he was the one for me. I guess I was wrong, he probably thought the same thing.

He knew I would linger like a tattoo kiss, he knew I would do something bad to him. I just knew he would think that. He wasn't wrong, and I had wished he was wrong.

I can't get this man out of my mind... the memories bounce back into my mind which makes everything worse. I even rewatched the Spiderman movies!

At some point in the day, I scrolled through the hashtag of my name on Instagram. There was so many updates and news about Mason and me, as well as sad edits.

I checked out the comments under an update post:

______

@noramount: NOOO😭😭

@nqrasfx: i rly thought they were meant to be...

@svphfira: i think she was just drunk💀💀 but anyways why would she cheat on THE mason tony mount

@masralvr: SHE CHEATED?? WTF.

@chels19m: in denial💔

_______

I have a random, but yet strong gut feeling all of my "fans" or "supporters" are going to turn on me. I wish I wasn't famous sometimes because the internet tracks every single move I make. Besides that, I wish there was a time machine so I can go back in time to undo the action of going to the club.

Other than worrying about my reputation, I decided to send some auditions in for an acting role for a movie. No idea where it's going to be recorded, but my agent recommended it to me. It was a sad type of role too, easy enough to get in a situation like this.

Read off the lines I was supposed to read, with tears falling from my eyes. "I missed him... he was the one who truly loved me— the man who stayed beside me no matter what... Zach, please come back... I really, do miss you."

How could a line like that be so relatable? Just switch that Zach dude to Mason, then it would be just like reality.

That night, Sophia had texted me.

________

fav german🇩🇪

fav german🇩🇪
hey, i need to talk to u ab smt,
its ab the concert

me
what abt it

fav german🇩🇪
remember mase bought them for
u, r u still going???