13

Adrian

I want to hold her.

I haven't been on my best behavior since the other morning when my dick was practically calling out to her and she started laughing at me.

Laughing!

No woman has laughed at my dick, period. And here goes Emory Hart brought to tears because the feeling of her just on top of me excited me more than being inside of any woman I've ever been with.

Fucking low blow to my ego if you ask me.

Now, all of the self control I've built up over the years is clawing it's way up because the feeling of her body on top of mine is engraved into my memory.

I find an excuse to touch her whenever she's around and I can't even find myself to care.

Right now, I want to just wrap myself around her while she shops, walking up and down each aisle for whatever she needs.

"What is it that you were getting?" Her voice stops my subtle staring at her while she browses the different brands of brown sugar.

I don't answer because I want her to look at me.

"Adrian?"

God, I love when she says my name.

Then, she finally meets my gaze and I'm all hers.

"What did you need?" She asks again, her head tilting as she waits for me to answer.

"A break" I shrug and she lets out a soft snort.

"You're so weird" she murmurs and finally decides on a bag of brown sugar, tossing it into the basket I'm holding.

She tried to carry it around herself but I beat her to it and wanted another excuse to touch her.

"Am I?" I challenge and Emory gives me a look that asks if I'm being serious.

Brat.

"Yes, very much so" she nods, biting back a smile but unable to hide those dimples of hers.

"How so?" I ask, following close behind her as she walks and fiddles with her fingers.

She does that when she's trying not to bite her nails.

"You really want me to answer that question?" Emory asks, quirking an eyebrow up at me, her body turning to face me. I step towards her, clocking the way her breath catches in her throat and her ears get red.

I don't think she knows her ears get red when she blushes but it only ever happens when I stand this close to her. It's why I do it.

"I really do, Emory" I tell her and she swallows, her eyes watching my every move as if she's afraid I might pounce her. Which I might if she doesn't wipe that look off of her face.

"Well, for one, you know nothing about personal space" she says, her voice trembling with sarcasm and I smirk down at her. Emory pushes past me to continue shopping and I lick away a smile before I'm right behind her.