18

Emory

"Alex!" Bennett grins, doing their little bro-handshake thing and then spotting me in seconds.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good looking guy, very business only kind of vibe. Which, in my opinion, are the worst kind of men. Thinking they run shit, it feeds their egos really.

"Who's the Johnny Depp wannabe?" Grayson leans down and asks making me elbow him, telling him to play nice.

"Emory Hart. My Mount Everest" Bennett softens his smile, ignoring the two giants behind me even though I know they're glaring at him.

"Benny boy" I smirk because he's not a fan of that and it makes me love it more.

I give him a quick hug and he squeezes me a little tighter than I like but I ignore it and grin at Wes who's patiently waiting his turn.

"Wesley!" I beam and throw my arms around the sweetest blonde you'll ever meet.

Wes is more Xanders vibe. The goofy pretty boy. And I mean pretty. I'd do him. No one's as goofy as Xander except maybe my brother but Wes is up there from time to time.

"Mo, long time no see" he laughs and squeezes me back.

I feel everyone's eyes on me as I smile up at Wes but I don't care all that much because Wes happens to be the only one who hasn't pissed me off in the last 24 hours. With the exception of Bennett, but give him some time.

"I missed you" I grin because I know it will annoy everyone else and that earns me one of those pretty boy smiles.

"How bout a drink?" He offers and I nod.

"Please" I loop my arm through his and let him lead me to the bar.

"Rough day?" He asks when we're away from everyone and that's why I like him so much.

He reminds me so much of Xander if Xander wasn't a freaking lunatic.

It makes sense why they're friends. Bennett sticks out like a sore thumb with those two and it continues to confuse me whenever they're together.

"That obvious?" I frown and he pokes me between my eyebrows.

"I only ever see that little crease when Ben talks to you" he smirks and I laugh.

"I really don't know what you two see in the guy" I shake my head, pointing at Bennett with my chin.

"He pays for everything" Wes shrugs.

"A bunch of gold diggers, you and Xander" that makes him chuckle.

"So, what's with the security?" Wes asks, ordering us a round of drinks and then glancing at the men we left behind.

They look ridiculous by the way. Xander and Bennett trying to chop it up with Adrian and Grayson might be my newest favorite sight because they're all uncomfortable and it's hilarious.

"That's my brother and his boyfriend" I snort and Wes' eyebrows shoot up.

"Not actually, though he might as well be the way they're attached at the hip these days" I sigh and take a large gulp of my drink.