35

Emory

"Shit" I hiss when trying to balance three containers of baked goods in my arms and shut the car door with my foot at the same time.

I'm then relieved and confused when all three containers are lifted from my grip by three of the most handsome men I've ever seen.

Well, don't tell Adrian I said that, but it's true, they're all up there with Adrian when it comes to beautiful men I've seen in real life.

Tall, dark and handsome. If there were a picture for all three of those words, it'd be of these three right here.

"Excuse me!" I call out, realizing they'd just snatched the baked goods from me and walked towards the shop.

They're too good looking that it put me in a trance. That's how you rob me people. Just be super hot and it apparently gets the job done.

"Let them be, Mo. they've been standing around doing nothing for the last hour and a half" Charles suddenly says, holding the door open for the men who shake their heads and laugh, unfazed by Charles' glaring.

"But-"

"Those are our boys" Dani suddenly clarifies, looping her arm with mine and leading me inside.

"Those are your sons?!" I gawk at the men who start to open the containers of goodies I'd made and set them on display on the dessert tables set up around the shop.

Today's the book signing they'd told me about and I promised to bake for. I'd been baking like my life depended on it because I always do when Charles and Dani hold events here.

And I needed to relieve some of the stress inside me built up over the last week of sneaking around with Adrian. I've had to kick him out of my apartment too many times because Gray started asking questions about this mystery woman he's got hiding.

"Yes! Aren't they a couple of lookers? I wouldn't try setting you up with any of them if I birthed ugly children" Dani declares proudly, the men all looking up with amused expressions.

My cheeks heat up immediately and Charles lets out a snarl.

"Don't you three even think about it" he points at his sons who smirk and say nothing else.

"You know, you don't have to provide snacks for every book signing" The tallest one tells Dani, his hazel eyes shining as he walks over to throw an arm around his mom.

"This is my oldest, James, he's always trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't do" Dani introduces, a hand patting James' chest as he grins all handsome and cheeky like.

"That one is my middle child, Drew, he's like Alex which is why Charles adores him so much" Dani grins, pointing to the other good looking man who's finishing up putting the last of the brownies on the table.

"I do not!" Charles booms, all of us looking at Dani with raised eyebrows.

"You raising your voice at me?" She asks calmly and I bite back a smile when Charles swallows and shakes his head slowly.

"No, honey" he clears his throat and resumes setting up.

"And I'm the youngest, Jackson, the favorite, the most talented, the best bachelor, god you're pretty" the last one introduces, a heartbreaking smile on his face and his hand held out for me to shake.