33

Emory

Before I can open the door, it flies open and a very hungover Addie and Sara stumble through with sunglasses hiding their eyes.

"Hey! Hi!" I greet a little too cheerfully, the both of them flinching and waving me off.

"No one told the two of you to go shot for shot" I snort, resisting the urge to look down my hallway where my room hides the very last man these two would probably suspect to be here.

Well, maybe not Sara...

"Also, you guys really have to stop just barging in here, what if I'd been naked?" I ask with my hands on my hips.

"You're already half way there" Addie gestures to my bare legs and I try my best not to get so flushed.

"Exactly" I tip my chin up as if she proved my point.

"To be fair, it's my first time here" Sara holds a finger in the air.

"Welcome, now get out" I smile, trying to usher them out.

"What? We just go- Emmy!" Addie swats me away as I herd them back towards the door.

"We're here to drag you to breakfast since you decided to ditch us last night!" Sara scolds.

"Great! I'll meet you there!" I grin and try to shove them and now, they both swatting me away and stand a little straighter.

Slowly, they both slide their sunglasses off and take me in, making me shift uncomfortably.

"Is that a hickey?" Addie asks.

Goddamnit Adrian!

"What? No, what am I, sixteen?" I snort and try to use my hair to cover it.

"Who's shirt is that?" Sara pushes and I swallow.

"Two cups of coffee..." Addie notes and I swear under my breath.

Observant assholes.

"You have a guy over!" My sister squeals, peers down the hallway and my eyes widen before I'm rapidly shaking my head.

"Holy shit! You had sex!" She points at my flushed face and now I'm the one to swat at her hands because she starts to reach for me like a teenage girl about to celebrate the greatest moment of her life.

"No I didn't!" I deny quickly.

"You're half naked in his t-shirt, Mo, how can you not have had sex?" Addie asks as if I assumed her to be so dumb.

"Addie, I didn't have sex" I lie.

We didn't have sex so it's technically only half a lie.

Sara is quirking an eyebrow at me and I remember the way she quickly noticed the way Adrian and I were behaving last night. I give her a pathetic look and she just chuckles to herself before our attention is on my sister again.

"Oh, is this a serious thing? You have like a boyfriend now?" Addie keeps grinning and I scoff.

"You know I don't sleep with the same guy twice, Addie, not my style" I wave off.