57

Adrian

"I really needed this, Gray" Emory tells her brother as we walk him to the door.

"Yeah yeah, let me just get used to the sight of" he pauses to gesture to me "all of this" he cringes and I roll my eyes.

"Just...don't make out in front of me...or hold hands...or look at each other"

"Grayson!" Emory hisses and he just groans like the man child he is.

"Whatever! I'll see you at home, Harley"

"Oh, so it's home now?" I quirk an eyebrow and my best friend doesn't even turn back to acknowledge me. He just walks towards the stairs with his middle finger up and a quick 'love you' to his sister.

Emory smiles and shuts the door, turning to face me and it looks as if she's trying to control the excitement on her face.

"That went well" I tease and she sucks in a breath.

"I mean it only took him an eternity and I felt like I might die but yeah, it did go well" she shrugs all nonchalantly and it makes me chuckle before I slide my hands around her waist.

"Feel better?" I ask and reach a hand up to brush the hairs out of her eyes.

"Much" she nods happily and the sight makes my body hum with satisfaction.

Nothing like seeing my girl happy.

"Good" I nod and press a soft kiss to her lips, swallowing her content moan.

"Still love me?" She asks and I growl, attacking her neck with kisses, never tiring of hearing her say it.

When she said it first, I thought I might've imagined it until she started babbling and brought me back to reality. I always thought I'd be the first to say it but it's such an Emory thing to do to have just blurted it out first.

"I love you so fucking much, Angel" I murmur and she shudders against me.

"I love you" she tells me softly and it makes me groan and grow progressively harder in my pants.

When I kiss her again, wrapping my arms around her, she pulls back slightly to stare up at me, her eyes full of need and chest rising and falling with heavy breaths.

"Take me to bed" she whispers and I don't hesitate for even a moment before I'm hoisting her up and walking her to her bedroom.

Emory dips down to kiss down my jaw and my breath hitches when her lips meet the spot right below my ear. She gasps and pulls back to stare down at me, eyes full of excitement and mischief.

"My, my, do you have a sweet spot, Adrian Harley?" She grins and she looks way too excited.

"No" I lie and toss her onto her bed where she bounces and giggles like a maniac.

"You're a terrible liar" she grins and rises to her knees, grabbing a fistful of my shirt and tugging me down for another kiss.

It doesn't last though because the little devil trails her lips right to that same spot until she's nipping and sucking and licking, driving me fucking insane.