31

Emory

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Sara frowns from the backseat of Grayson's car, her and Addie staring up at me with drunken smiles. They spent the entire night trying to get me drunk and failed terribly because one of us had to be the one to herd everyone around safely.

It was Addie's party, she wanted to get drunk and drunk she is, Sara not too far behind her.

"Absolutely. I'm too tired for late night adventures" I nod. I wasn't entirely sober but I was definitely better than these two.

"We're just going to get food" my sister pouts.

"I'm full, how did you manage to get so much food catered to that party?" I laugh.

Addie answers by trying to point at Grayson, but ends up smacking him in the face.

"Ow! Addie, sit back and put your seatbelt on!" He snaps making the two drunks giggle and obey his orders.

"I love you guys, please get them home safely, Gray" I laugh.

"If I don't drive us off of a cliff, I'll be sure to let you know" he grumbles.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Sara snorts and Grayson all but growls before putting the car in drive again.

I wave to them as they speed off out of my parking lot and begin my tipsy attempt to climb three flights of stairs. I send a quick text to Xander to make sure he's alive, cringing when he tells me he picked up a cute girl at the party.

"Stupid heels...stupid stairs..." I grumble, hearing myself pant as I finally reach the top.

I reach down in an attempt to unstrap my heels as I hobble to my front door and let out a yelp when I fail miserably and fall forward.

Only I don't hit the ground.

"You are such a clutz when you're drunk" that sin infused voice chuckles, his arms wrapped around my waist.

I slowly lift my gaze and find my favorite pair of jewels staring back at me making me let out a childish groan.

"What the hell are you doing here, Harley?" I growl and push out of his arms, willing my whole body to stand my ground.

We shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't be doing this.

I repeat the words like a mantra in my head.

"Making sure you make it inside safely, Hart" he mocks, snatching my keys from me and unlocking my door.

"Well, I'm safe, you can go now" I hold my chin high and attempt to walk past him only to squeal when he throws me over his shoulder and waltzes inside like he fucking lives here.

"Put me down, right now, Adrian!" I groan, pounding my fists on his back to which he doesn't react because I guarantee he's a robot.

"Stop being such a brat!" He hisses and then I gasp when he slaps my ass.

"Adrian!" He just laughs because he's evil and I scold myself for loving the way his laugh sounds.