ᴛᴡᴏ.

Dear Mr.Right,
So I got this scholarship opportunity from Mrs.Applewood, man that woman talks a lot. But I guess she has good intentions, b̶u̶t̶ nvm I don't want to be rude let's move on. Anyways she paired me up with this guy Yamir, he's cool, he's nice, he's smart I think it'll go easy. Schools still fucking boring though, just ready for college...and I'm ready to meet you :( .
___________________________________________

"bout time you got here," my friend, Jacob spoke as he welcomed me in the house

Music was already playing loudly, it was packed, people were dancing everywhere, shit looked straight out of a movie but this is what parties were usually like after games.

"My bad, I got caught up." I told him truthfully.

After I dropped off Hayden the traffic back to my house was really bad, then when I got home my mom needed me to do a bunch of chores, I lost track of time.

"Hey Mir Mir!" I heard loudly from my left.

I turned around to meet the annoying face of the girl who went by Ericka. The girl had no shame, she was annoying and unapologetically so—Not to mention she insisted on calling me that ugly ass name despite the fact we weren't even close.

"Sup Ericka." I smiled, returning her gesture with a friendly side hug.

It was hard for me to be mean, even when it was justified. I just didn't like making people feel bad or shit like that—it was childish I know...

"you look good!" She flirted loudly.

"Thank you, hey do you know where Markus is?" I questioned, asking her the whereabouts of her brother in hopes to change the subject.

"Oh he in the kitchen." She replied, "but I wanted to see if you—"

"Thank you, I really need to speak with him I'll be right back." I told her before walking off quickly.

I didn't even go to where Markus was at—I didn't care to even speak to him I just needed to get away from her.

"Yamir wassup homie." I heard ahead of me from my friend Darren.