ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ.

"chat, what do you guys think?" Hayden questioned, pulling up his Pinterest board to show his viewers the outfit he was planning to wear for homecoming

He had started streaming around the beginning of the school year, and actually ended up enjoyed it so much that he went ahead and focused more so on this—than his youtube channel.

It all worked out, he was growing really fast on his new platform, twitch, and could maintain a good one thousand to two thousand viewers every stream.

Streaming was literally a dream come true for him, he was able to express his creativity, while talking and forming connections with his viewers. It wasn't physically strenuous, he didn't have to wake up super early, but above all else, the pay was cute.

The more he grew on twitch, the more he seemed to grow on all his social media platforms, it was a big adjustment, but he loved it.

"Girl Majesty not you saying it's mid." Hayden scoffed, reading one of his viewers messages.

Suddenly the opening of his dorm door caused him to turn around, where he would immediately spot his boyfriend, Yamir, who had just come back from a night out with his teammates.

He was dressed semi casual with just jeans and a sweater on, topped off with his signature cross chain, and his diamond earrings. Though Hayden always thought he looked irresistible, no matter what he was in.

"One second chat, 'Mir just got home," Hayden explained before muting his mic and lowering his headset.

"Hey Love," Yamir spoke, slowly making his way over to Hayden, before leaning down to place a kiss on the shorters lips.

Immediately Hayden tasted the alcohol, which stopped him from melting into the kiss like he wanted.

"did you drink and drive!" he immediately asked, slapping his boyfriends pec.

"no, Kam and I carpooled, remember." Yamir laughed, holding his chest.

"oh," Hayden calmed, turning back to his monitor.

"you streamin'?" Yamir asked,

"yeah just for about 30 more minutes," Hayden replied.

"did you still want to go to the movies?" Hayden asked, "you seem a little wasted."

"i'm not drunk, i'm tipsy—of course I wanna go." Yamir chuckled.

"lemme say hi to your chat," he then nodded.

This caused hayden's eyes to dart to the chat, which was already full of people typing hi to yamir, thirsting over him, or asking them to do sexual acts—like it usually was whenever Yamir popped up on the screen.

it used to bother Hayden at first, but he got used to it, they were an attractive couple—there was nothing he could do to prevent the thirst from happening.