ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

Dear Mr.Right,

Todays Sunday, I don't have any plans (as usual) but that's ok. I'm just gonna lay around, probably binge Teen Wolf (again) and just be comfortable in my own company. I'm really excited about getting this scholarship, even though dad has a college fund open for me, anything extra is just money in my pocket and that's great. Yamir is a good partner, he gives good advice and helps me worry less. But I'm sure nobody in the world would be a better partner than you :)
_______________________________________

 But I'm sure nobody in the world would be a better partner than you :)_______________________________________

People usually hated sundays, and I get that to be honest. The weekends ending, that anxiety about having to survive yet another week sets in, and it's just a grueling day.

But then there was me, I think Sunday was by far the best day of the week. It was perfect to just lounge around, relax, binge some shows, eat some food. It was a day that promoted solitude, and for me—that's where I thrived.

Like right now, I lay comfortably in my bed with my laptop across from me playing a new show I had been watching lately called Baddies West. It was an obviously scripted spin off to the hit 2000s reality show Bad girls club—but it was like a car crash you couldn't look away from.

Those women really made fools of themselves and I ate it up everytime.

"Oue, yeah you gotta hit her now." I spoke to myself as I continued to watch. Another thing, I couldn't just watch shows and sit in silence, no the best part was commentating—I don't care if I was alone, some stuff just needed to be said.

I was gonna watch teen wolf again but I decided to do that next weekend, y'know just to keep things exciting

With no homework to do, and no real commitments to attend to, I had planned on being here for the rest of the day, and that was fine with me.

Abruptly my show paused when a call popped up on my Mac.I squinted my eyes in confusion as I read the name aloud.

"Yamir..." I mumbled.

I swear this boy better have a good reason to be calling me right now. It was Sunday and I really didn't feel like working on that presentation right now.

Slowly I grabbed my phone for beside me and answered, "hello," I answered.

"Yo Hayden are you busy?" He questioned, as the music in the background gradually got lower, I'm guessing he was in his car.

"No not really, why?" I asked.

"I'm free today and I was wondering if you wanted to work on our presentation—the quicker we finished the better." He suggested.

I suppressed an internal groan and muted my mic for a second so I could punch the air and whine.

"yeah sure, why not." I spoke after unmuting myself, trying to sound as normal as possible.