ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ɴɪɴᴇ

Dear Mr.Right

It's been a couple days since the fight(s), Yamir, or I guess you didn't get in nearly as much trouble as I expected, I mean honestly all they did was slap you on the wrist. I think I really underestimated just how much this school worshipped you, but I'm not complaining.
I haven't seen or heard from Angie since then either, though I'm pretty sure that's due to her getting suspended for hitting me, that's what the hell she gets...I don't feel bad for her one bit!

"Yeah and then you yelled at me!" I pouted, looking up at the taller boy whose hand was interlocked with mine as we walked

Yamir got in a bit of trouble for the fight with Darren, but not as much as he probably should have. If I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure his parents were just rich enough to pull strings, but his mom did ground him for a bit.

The only time we really get to see each other in person is in school, or for these little walks we take afterward.

As of now, he wasn't allowed to take any more trips, and he couldn't do anything remotely fun. The only reason he even got to still see me was because he said his dad had convinced his mom to allow it.

I swear that woman was scary, I was more scared of her than his dad.

"I was just tweaking out, I didn't mean it," He explained genuinely.

"Yep, and you cussed—I almost cried, but I'm a thug so I held back those tears." I teased.

"I'm sorry, you know I don't talk to you like that—It was just a lot going on, and I didn't want you to get hurt." He told me, squeezing my hand comfortingly.

"I understand," I told him truthfully, "but please don't get so mad you yell at me like that again or make a questionable decision," I spoke seriously.

"Yeah I won't baby, I promise." He spoke, leaning over to place a kiss on my forehead.

"You still going to that little kickback thing Tania is throwing tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm forcing myself... I'm trying to get out of my bubble, and I don't wanna smother you all the time." I nodded.

"You never smother me, that's impossible for you to do." He chuckled.

"But I do want you to go though, I'm not allowed to go anywhere this weekend and I still want you to enjoy yourself." He said simply.

"I'd enjoy myself the most with you." I smirked.

He chuckled at me and shook his head, "you've been actin' crazy all day—you trying to tell me something?"

A tingling feeling took over my body as I dropped my head, "no..."

"You sure, I feel like you've been trying to give me little hints." He chuckled.