ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Dear.Mr Right

Unfortunately this boy gives me butterflies...
No but seriously this has been the craziest 24 hours I've had in this damn state. So much has happened and I've been through about 10 different emotions, but honestly i would not trade it for the world. I'm literally blushing just writing this.

Slowly and lethargically my eyes fluttered open, the first thing I noticed was how warm I was—or rather how warm everything around me was

Then the memories all came rushing in from last night—the loads and loads of memories.

Looking up I noticed Yamir was still asleep, his mouth hang open slightly in a cute way which plastered a small smile on my face.

I didn't wanna move, I'm not sure what we even were anymore, but laying here in his arms was so comfortable, I just had a hunch it wouldn't last.

Him admitting all those feelings for me at once was a bit overwhelming—but after he explained his situation to me it made sense. I mean either way I was gonna be okay with it, if anything I had been trying not to catch feelings for him because I thought they wouldn't be reciprocated, now I had no reason to fight those urges.

Still, this was a lot—really fast, but I don't think I'd have it any other way.

My dad should be home any minute now, and I'm sure if he either saw us like this, or saw Yamir leave my room shirtless, he'd want an explanation—no matter how much he claimed to like the boy.

But I really didn't want to move—it felt so good being like this. Slowly I leaned a bit more into his chest and relaxed.

"you okay?" He spoke randomly which kinda startled me so I flinched in his arms.

In response his grip tightened and he spoke again, "my bad I didn't mean to scare you—good morn'." He smiled, eyes still closed.

"you sounded like a demon," I joked, his morning voice sounded so much different than his usual one.

"sorry." he chuckled.

"I didn't say I didn't like it." I mumbled.

He broke out into a small smile for a while, then he held it, and eventually I realized he'd just fallen back asleep.

I laughed quietly at that and laid back against his chest, playing with the chain that laid loosely around his neck.

I enjoyed that brief moment of pure comfort before my phone alerted with a text message.

Gently I shifted so my back was against the boy behind me and I could reach for the nightstand.

I really should get up before my dad got home—I just could not bring myself to move. Plus Yamir fell back asleep, clearly he was tired.