ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ • ғᴏᴜʀ

Dear Yamir,

Today I turned 18

Today I ended one chapter of my life and started another.

Today I give you this diary and show you the boy I was when I first met you—all the way up to this, the boy I am now while I'm with you.

When we first met I didn't really realize it, but you immediately filled a void in my life.

You're perfect, and I know you don't like it when I say that, but to me, for me, you're perfect, you're my Mr.Right.

I used to get so sad dreaming about my soulmate and waking up from those dreams with tears streaming down my face because I was scared I'd only ever feel love like that with my eyes closed.

But when I met you, I realized love like that really did exist. Sure we may only be 18...but you're my soulmate, because it's impossible for someone else to be my other half when you exist.

Okay, seeing that this is the last time I'll write in this specific journal, I want to go out with a bang. I love you so much mir, and I wanna thank you for loving me too!

Sincerely, leafy <3

"Good Morni—"

"Happy Birthday!" I spoke, engulfing Hayden in a bearhug which cut off his words.

Soon as I woke up this morning I handled my hygiene, grabbed all the gifts, and headed to Hayden's.

He knew I was coming so it's not like I was waking him out of his sleep either.

I swear I was more excited for his birthday than I was for my own—shit was just like a spectacle.

"O-Okay." Hayden groaned as I squeezed him tightly.

"Bubba." He called out.

"Yeah?" I questioned as I lifted him off his feet in my embrace.

"Can't breathe." He stated.

Immediately I softened my hug and dropped him to the ground.

"—sorry," I apologized, chuckling.

"I'm just excited," I told him, grabbing the bags from my side and walking into the house.