sɪx.

Dear Mr.Right
Honestly I don't have much to say. Nothing too eventful happened. Im really itching to have another lazy day though, I miss lounging around and binging my shows. omg you know what, whenever I finally meet you, whoever you are, please be a cuddler(idk if that's a word), I love to cuddle, I mean I've only cuddled with myself, but I just know it would be better with you. So yeah you're gonna have to cuddle with me all the time <3

"Aight good practice today fellas, real good work done out there

"Aight good practice today fellas, real good work done out there. Overall I would say y'all got this game on lock Friday. 'Mir, you play like you usually do and we gon blow them Niggas out." My coach spoke confidently.

We all nodded and listened to his words.

"yall go on home." He said finally, allowing us to all walk off.

After changing and packing up everything in the locker room I said my final goodbyes to my team and began to head to my car.

I was absolutely exhausted man, waking up early might allow me to make the most of my day—but I swear it made me 10x more tired at night too.

Once I made it to my car I threw my bag in the backseat before slowly entering in the front. The moment I turned the car on, when my engine roared alive my phone rang as well.

I looked over at it in confusion only to shake my head when I saw who it was.

"what you need Angie?" I questioned.

"Hey are you busy?" She questioned in a tone which already made me know what her intentions were.

"I'm just leaving football practice." I told her truthfully.

"Oh," she muttered lowly

"—I'm home alone again." She added.

I took a few moments to just think before sighing, "yeah uh—not tonight sweetheart, I'm tired—I'm dirty, y'know."

This time she was the one to cause the prolonged silence.

"Yamir what is going on with you?" She questioned seriously, her tone completely changing.

"what?" I questioned genuinely.

"The last time you came over, we didn't even end up fucking." She ranted, "all we did was make out before you rushed off with no explanation."

"Angie it's just—"

"and don't come up with some lie either, if you've got a bitch or something just let me know—cause I'm not about to be a quick nut for a guy in a relationship." She argued.

"look—you need to calm down." I told her simply.

"I just haven't been in the mood, that's all. Why does it feel like this is becoming more than what we both agreed to?" I questioned.

"No bro like you're such an asshole." Was all she said before hanging up.

I groaned to myself and ran my hands down my face. See what I mean—they always got attached no matter how much I begged them not to.